PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I beremena, and a seam hurt

Vick
20.12.2004, 10:35
To me of 27 years. Half a year there was a cavitary operation on excision of a cyst on the left ovary (a seam 14 see in the length) back. Now I beremena (very long-awaited) and a seam of all this time hurt, he very thick, as a garrot. The surgeon has told or said that with such seam only cesarean, and the gynecologist that itself I shall give birth. At me vision - 4 both eyes. A question: I can insist on cesarean section with such morbid seam and vision and how to overpersuade the gynecologist. One year ago there was an abortion (10 weeks), now drink djufaston and vitamins.

mariamm
20.12.2004, 14:01
The quantity or amount of diopters does not influence a question on a delivery, a seam on a skin too. He hurts, because the stomach or belly grows also a skin is stretched or dragged out - she hurts and without seams. But if you very much would like, you certainly can insist on the cesarean, new seam, a new pain and a heap of complications of operation. And in general of it or this to think while early, to the extremity or end of pregnancy there can be present or true indications, for example. So it is not necessary to be nervous now already because of questions which time of the decision has not come yet