PDA

Просмотр полной версии : When to hand over the analysis on hormones

Vit'kas
28.10.2004, 08:17
Hello!

I ask to specify in what days of a cycle better to hand over analyses on sexual hormones: LG, FSG, Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, 17- Progesteronum, nYa-ZINCI SULFAS. In one sources date of 3-5 days, in others 5-7, in the third 8-10 is underlined.

In what day it is better?

If have appointed or nominated all these analyses it is better to make all of them in one day?

In many centers do not do or make the analysis 17- Progesteronum. Instead of it or him they predlogajut nYa-ZINCI SULFAS. I need to make both that and another. Whether there is a sense to do or make both?

And in connection with the last still a question: whether It is possible to hand over a part of hormones (LG, FSG, Pr, T, nYa-WITH) in one laboratory, and a part in another (17-OH Pg). Whether will deform or distort it of the general or common picture at an estimation of results (provided that norms or rates will be put down). To me have told or said, what is it it is necessary to hand over the same analysis in one place, and analyses on various hormones are not critical to a place of delivery.

doc
16.12.2004, 18:42
Yes, really, in different sources it is possible to meet different references. Personally I recommend patients to hand over for 5-7 day. I think, that the difference in 1-2 days has no essential value or meaning;importance.

These analyses it is necessary to hand over all in one day.

17- and nYa-WITH - different analyses, it is necessary to make both, it will allow to establish or install more precisely diagoz.

You can hand over 17- in one laboratory, and all the others - in another.

ALEXX23
16.12.2004, 22:46
Thanks for the answer!:)

I have chosen some laboratories for delivery of the analysis.

Only...

In one place opedelyonnyj the analysis costs or stands 146 roubles (readiness-week), 225 roubles (readiness - day) (medtsentr a city out-patient department),

In other the same analysis - 190 +50 rub for a fence of a blood (readiness - day) (independent laboratory),

In the third - 400 rub (readiness - week).

Attention a question: what in a black box??? The difference is really caused *quot; a?N?Oo?*quot;, or it is result *quot; roundings off N?*quot;. Dear means good?

On my doctor if will tell or say, that having made analyses not at them how much will be right, I have saved 1500 roubles, but have received analyses of doubtful quality (in regional polikliklinike my was or former ginekologog always so spoke: *quot; having made analyses not at me, having bought or purchased medicines in a drugstore, instead of at me you to yourself have done much harm, and only for this reason you so are long cannot oU?N??O?n*quot;).

My choice - independent laboratory, but there do not do or make 17- Progesteronum. It is necessary to do or make it or him in other places.

To me have told or said, that some analyses are critical by time of day, to do or make them it is necessary up to 10 o'clock in the morning. But medtsentr which is near to nezav. The lab et, works from 10 o'clock.

Question: It is possible to hand over this analysis hardly after ten?

Wendy
17.12.2004, 18:27
To hand over analyses it is better in laboratories at large scientific and other solid establishments, type NTS AGiP, ENTS Russian Academy of Medical Science, MMA. There, as a rule, more modern techniques, the equipment, reactants, above a level of experts, etc. are used

About time - yes, it is better to hand over since morning, but I do not think that hour there or here has basic value or meaning;importance.