PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abortion

pprkpuk
09.12.2004, 11:24
To me of 20 years. It was the first pregnancy and the first abortion (has made today in the morning). Tell or say please, what I should do or make now that the organism "was easier reconstructed" also this shock for ogranizma has passed or has taken place easier? What to accept and not accept, what to do or make and not do or make?
And more my doctor has told or said to me, that I should pick up a method of contraception that " similar did not repeat any more ". I agree with it or her, but I do not wish to accept a tablet. Besides I do not have constant partner. Whether there are any other ways of contraception (except for a condom - at me an allergy on latex)?
To me spoke, what there are tablets which can be not accepted constantly, and to accept up to the sexual certificate or act? It is the truth? How much such agents are safe in the hormonal plan?

Yarra
09.12.2004, 15:21
Try or Taste Farmateks - there are suppositories, tablets and a cream - all this is accepted vaginalno, can is certainly not so cheap, but if not for regular use - that is the most optimum variant.

evromedprestizh
10.12.2004, 10:14
Now I recommend to pass or take place course FTL (15 procedures of an electrophoresis with copper). Address to the gynecologist for selection of contraception - single greater or big doses of hormones it is one of the most undesirable kinds.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

povovp
10.12.2004, 13:18
My doctor has registered to me to spend on drink Logest within a month after abortion and when nachnutsja the first monthly has told or said to come for selection of other contraceptive tablets which I dlzhna shall apply with a view of contraception.
I not absolutely understand for what to me it is necessary to accept now Logest if all the same within a month after abortion it is impossible to live a sexual life. Or it that the organism was easier reconstructed from a status of pregnancy-?N? Whether the rights my doctor, having appointed or nominated this preparation?
And I nevertheless do not wish to apply hormonal contraceptives in the future...

iarvar
10.12.2004, 20:11
Respond pliz

evromedprestizh
12.12.2004, 10:20
Not clearly, what for 1 month to accept logest if in the further you are not going to to accept OK.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.