PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Oophoritis

oksana o.a.
10.12.2004, 11:39
At me an oophoritis. To me have appointed or nominated fizioprotsedury - copper, Zincum. After monthly has passed or has taken place half of term and I have started to do or make copper. Has made 12 procedures and at me have begun monthly. Has had time to make only 2 procedures with Zincum and to me have told or said better again to begin with medi-10 procedures, and then Zincum - 10 procedures. Whether so I act? Except for that to me have told or said to do so 3 courses on 20 procedures everyone. But I again will have a failure in treatment as I shall have time to make the First course in December, and the second should be begun not successively. And after the big break - New Year's holidays - 10 days when poliklinnika does not work! Whether there will be a sense from such procedures with greater or big breaks???? Or in January again it is necessary to begin all anew and to do or make all 3 courses already without interruption? Thanks IN ADVANCE!

evromedprestizh
12.12.2004, 10:13
20 procedures I think will be enough. At FTL long term of an after-action.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.