PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether such course is sufficient?

Svetlana123
13.11.2004, 22:22
Hello! To me under -there analyses and antibiotikogrammy the trace has been appointed or nominated. Course of treatment of a clamidiosis: galavit 100 mg - 10 injections. Since 6-th nyxis - rulid on 0.15 2 times in day of 5 days, then (at once or not?!) sumamed 1, in a week still 1. oksigrissant 2 weeks, suppositories betadin 1 week. In arms or hand- to rulidu it is written, that for treatment of a clamidiosis minutes a course of 14 days. Whether will be worse from such *quot; O?N?N??u*quot; a course of antibiotics?:confused: the clamidiosis was and earlier, treated, in 2 years have found again, there is a wedge. Displays (pains, allocation). And more to me it is not clear, if such course is sufficient, sumamed right after rulida to accept or in a week. The doctor who has registered a course. Has left yesterday in holiday, it appears... Very much I ask to respond experts.

BOOS
10.12.2004, 22:50
Hello! To me under -there analyses and antibiotikogrammy the trace has been appointed or nominated. Course of treatment of a clamidiosis: galavit 100 mg - 10 injections. Since 6-th nyxis - rulid on 0.15 2 times in day of 5 days, then (at once or not?!) sumamed 1, in a week still 1. oksigrissant 2 weeks, suppositories betadin 1 week. In arms or hand- to rulidu it is written, that for treatment of a clamidiosis minutes a course of 14 days. Whether will be worse from such *quot; O?N?N??u*quot; a course of antibiotics?:confused: the clamidiosis was and earlier, treated, in 2 years have found again, there is a wedge. Displays (pains, allocation). And more to me it is not clear, if such course is sufficient, sumamed right after rulida to accept or in a week. The doctor who has registered a course. Has left yesterday in holiday, it appears... Very much I ask to respond experts. There is an impression, that in Russia all doctors have gone on leave:cool: If you do not trust the doctor then lutshe to look for another:confused: Well if you really require a consultation, - send pictures of inspections, yours faithfully krm

eroman
11.12.2004, 07:34
To tell the truth, I would like to hear the answer, instead of the comment to a question... I have already refused services of two doctors (the first have registered to me vilprafen without crop on sensitivity (by the way to vilprafenu - fastness), the second has suggested to make antibiotikogrammu, wished to register sumamed, but has not found it or him in Vidale...). And in general, I also work, and to bypass 10-15 doctors in target to me difficultly, to estimate or appreciate their qualification especially. It to a choice of the doctor. Actually, therefore I also address to experts rusmedserv with a question to comment on purpose or appointment. To treat in absentia I do not ask.

jajaja
11.12.2004, 17:00
Vilprafen to which ostensibly there is a fastness (according to demonstrative medicine, at chlamydias fastness neither to makrolidam, nor to Tetracyclinums till now was not developed or produced, and any antibiotikogramma for chlamydias is not necessary.), concerns to the same group of antibiotics, that rulid and sumamed:) to replace with one another and the more so to appoint or nominate them together-....

1 g sumameda unitary - the modern scheme or plan of treatment of an exacerbation of a clamidiosis. This scheme or plan replaces a week course sumameda, others makrolidov and a 10-day's course of a doxycycline.

It is a theoretical part

Only virtual consultation cannot replace real and cannot be the basis of purpose or appointment of treatment and you cannot take and change now the medical scheme or plan because anybody from virtual doctors does not know that at you actually, and whether it is necessary to treat you in general. Because to treat results of analyses (ktorye you besides and have not published) - nonprofessionally, treat people, instead of badges on a paper. Because trust to laboratories - a separate subject of conversation, therefore infections never treat according to unknown laboratories.

Because there is spoiled phone, and except for chlamydias can eat something or something else against what the scheme or plan is appointed or nominated. And certainly to make comments on purposes or appointments of the internal attending physician which saw you and only he one knows why has appointed or nominated these preparations, - not only it is unethical, but also it is nonprofessional, he clamidiosis or not only it or him can treats to you at all.

So it is necessary to you, despite of your job, to go and find to yourself the internal attending physician with whom you can support or maintain a feedback and find out details of the medical scheme or plan. If something disturbs you also you wish from it or this to get rid. And if nothing disturbs you, you have nothing to treat.

jsik@mail.ru
11.12.2004, 17:01
All thanks for full and exhaustive answers: (, it is more here behind the help I shall not address.