PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inflammatory cyst

Irina Efremova
04.12.2004, 08:19
Hello. At me after an abortion the cyst in the left ovary of 6 sm was formed, there was a pain. The doctor has told or said, that inflammatory and otpravida in a hospital. Though the general or common analyses did not show any inflammation, after therapy the cyst has passed or has taken place. The status (has passed or has taken place subfibrilitet), but later couple of weeks was normalized, has again felt przhnie signs. The cyst in l.ja has gone on US, again. 4 It was see treated it is out-patient, the doctor on survey now a cyst not prshchupyvae, on US I shall go in 4 days, but the temperature does not pass or take place, as last time. The status remains former. I so think, that she or has again appeared, or and did not pass or take place. Probably I absolutely do not have immunity, I constantly catch a cold time on gynecology. How I can correct for a status? In fact I want zaberemennet. Infections any are not present.

Whether the cyst can give subfebrile temperature, but the general or common analyses thus normal.? Thanks.