PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PVCH

solvik
18.11.2004, 17:08
Hello!

One year ago at me treated erosion and PVCH. Within a year some times went to the doctor, all was good - any changes on shejke uteruses and any displays PVCH.
Today the doctor has found out two peaked or acuminate kondillomy in vaults of the vagina...

This virus can be cured completely somehow? Or he and during all life periodically will be shown thus?
If so it turns out, what it is necessary to be protected always only by a condom and to other agents kontartseptsii to pass it is impossible, because it is possible to infect the partner?

Thanks.

mariamm
20.11.2004, 18:04
Look or See clause or article the Virus of a papilloma of the person on my site.
The virus remains for ever. The partner for a long time is infected, to worry about it or this it is not necessary. Papillomas in a vagina have no value or meaning;importance, to delete them it is not necessary. At presence VPCH it is necessary to supervise time in half a year a status shejki uteruses - to do or make a colposcopy

solvik
20.11.2004, 23:31
Thanks)

But wished to specify:
- It turns out, without dependence from, whether shows itself VPCH in the form of kondillom, I can infect the partner?

And more:
Though this virus is found out in many people, but in fact all the same not at everything, about it or him it is necessary to speak the partner in advance? Like it would be necessary, but the partner can nachitatsja on the Internet about a cancer polovgo a member and be frightened, especially if the condom does not rescue or save;salvage: (((

Vicious circle: to not tell or say it is impossible, and it would not be desirable to speak somehow: (((

In advance thanks if will advise as to act better.

mariamm
21.11.2004, 10:56
Who is found out not in all is infected. To speak or not - as it would be desirable. Displays can not appear in general or appear in 10 years after infection, i.e. not from you, and from the previous partners or from parents in the childhood. The cancer does not appear simply so. Will be at the partner of a condyloma - they should be removed, not going into details who has infected it or him from all people with which he lived and communicated, since parents because to find out it - it is impossible.
Infection occurs or happens and at absence of condylomas, yes.

solvik
21.11.2004, 12:29
Thanks big)

solvik
01.12.2004, 21:01
Method PTSR have established or installed presence at me a virus 66 types - high oncogenous risk as I understand.
I shall yet soon reach the doctor, therefore tell or say, please, on how much dangerously presence of such virus and what probability of what the cancer will develop? And what treatment to me roughly is necessary?

In advance thanks!