PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Huge erosion shejki uteruses

ANNA
23.11.2004, 13:29
Hello, I can not cure huge erosion shejki a uterus from for a ureaplasmosis in any way. A saw vilprofen, Trichopolum, etc. suppositories klindomitsil did or made and so forth, but again found a ureaplasma. In the husband have not found out. Now the doctor to me has appointed or nominated: klatsit SR 1 tab (500 mg) - 7 days, terzhinan - 10 days, biowinters (Vita Lajn) - 2. 15 days, Echin Plus (Vita Lajn) - 2 tab 2 times a day then a break of 5 days and the same dosage still in tech 10 days, Lapacho (Vita Lajn) - 1 tab 2 times day, an admixture from butter or oil of a tea tree and metiluratsilovoj ointments vnutrivaginalno. I ask your opinion, how much or as far as it is effective? Also what you would recommend to me?

evromedprestizh
29.11.2004, 12:55
In your situation before treatment it is necessary to make crop with sensitivity to antibiotics as efficiency klatsida is unknown. Other preparations on a ureaplasmosis do not operate or work, let alone badah.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.