PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Influence infekts. Diseases on the child

junkers
06.11.2004, 21:08
Two years ago we with the husband were treated for a ureaplasma. The repeated analysis of a ureaplasma has not found out. But in a year we have passed or have taken place kompjuternuju diagnostics of all organism, at the husband nothing has shown and at me have told or said that the ureaplasma at me is visible but in very small degree (and it means that she gradually leaves).

The whole year at me allocation. But they any strange. First transparent then grow white. Inoda disturb and sometimes they are not present. What is it can be?

And more one problemka. At the sexual certificate or act at me too sometimes unpleasant sensations (rubs). What is it can be?

We with the husband in the near future would like the child. Tell or say please as the ureaplasma and a thrush can be reflected in the child?

23.11.2004, 17:06
So-called *quot; computer n?au??O?a*quot; concerns to methods odurachivanija people and anything the general or common with real diagnostics has no. Therefore to any conclusions which are done or made on its or her basis, it is necessary to believe no more, than the grandmother in the market.

And to the husband it is necessary for you to pass or take place anew inspection on an infection modern methods (PTSR, crop) and not only on *quot; ?????O*quot; and ureaplasmas, but also on other infections. On the basis of appearance vydeleny the diagnosis to put it is impossible.

By results of inspection it will be possible to speak about necessity and methods of treatment.