PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Leucocytes

imported_
22.11.2004, 14:51
Good afternoon! At me to you such question. The matter is that in current of 2 years at me leucocytes (the analysis of a smear) show 2-3, 4-6 and t.d, but above 10 was not. At me postojanyj the partner in current of 2th years, nothing disturbs me, but I very much am afraid to not be ill with what-or kinds of infections. I handed over 1 back analyses on ZPPP all negatively. Whether probably to be zarazhenym if a parameter of leucocytes it is small. And in general the analysis of a smear speaks about presence of the latent infections?
And more a question-if the good doctor- does or makes survey, he can define or determine the person is healthy or there are any suspicions on disease, or it is necessary most to hand over yearly analyses for prophylaxis.
Thanks big.

evromedprestizh
22.11.2004, 16:46
If ZPPP it was showed, inflammatory process to see it is possible. In usual smear ZPPP to find out it is impossible. Will have to hand over smears method PTSR.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.