PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hair EVERYWHERE have ceased to grow!

Beirut
09.11.2004, 07:50
Already somewhere year my hair slowly grew! And now I zamtila that have ceased to grow, and everywhere, and on a head and a brow and in axillas, everywhere!

Blya at the gynecologist, she otmehnulas from me, the endocrinologist too has told or said that I invent, type if bald has come would check up you!

I have read through, that such can be because of hormones

Advise, what I should hand over analyses

Yes, the gynecologist-endocrinologist at us is not present

Axana
13.11.2004, 19:54
Age, a menses, pregnancy, an outcome, other complaints \diseases.

constanta
16.11.2004, 16:01
To me 21 year

Menses approximately in time start 2-3 days a cycle of 27-30 days plentiful morbid (the doctor has told or said an inflammation because of a virus of herpes and a cytomegaly)

Pregnancy was not

Diseases, a -vascular dystonia, sometimes zhelodochkovye ekstrosistoly, a strong sweating (simply streams flows even if it is cold)

Still stresses

Krock
16.11.2004, 16:08
Gera, discuss with your doctor necessity of following researches - the analysis of a blood clinical, iron, OZHSS bloods, a calcium of a blood, TTG bloods.

Though hardly my following question will appear by the way, but soosbshchenie about a strong sweating causes in the endocrinologist a question: whether appearance, the size of footwear and gloves has changed. Keep in mind, that correspondence advice or councils are rather conditional, and begin with conversation with the attending physician, apokazav listing of conversation.

aleksan
17.11.2004, 01:59
Sweating at me for a long time years so with 14...

But hair then grew well, and doctors to me have told or said what is it a vegeto-vascular dystonia

And what such OZHSS?

And clinical structure of a blood it simply the general or common developed or unwrapped from a vein? (if yes to me such recently did or made)

Rasmer legs or foots has stopped for a long time 37-38

Arms or Hand small as were and have remained, and here about appearance I have not so understood

irina gelver
17.11.2004, 02:40
Wonderfully, your answers I allow to close dopolntitelnye ideas. Now - to the doctor.