PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Toxicosis or something another?

SNEG
18.10.2004, 03:23
Good afternoon all! Thanks for the answer to the last question! At me again a problem: approximately unpleasant sensations in a stomach (weakly reminding that name *quot one week ago began to arise; stirs up from u?na*quot;) and nasty smack in a mouth (I can not define or determine more precisely, but it is exact not a bitter taste) approximately in 30-50 minutes after meal, without dependence that ate. If something to chew, disappears for some time. The gynecologist has sent to the therapist, the therapist-homeopathist has appointed or nominated three preparations for a liver, having told or said, that there can be a toxicosis, and can and is not present. The hepatitis is not present (dalala analyses). A liver and so forth not pulpiruetsja. Appetite normal. Before such never was. To live with it or this it is possible, but unpleasantly and restlessly.

Perhaps, somebody met something similar and knows, what is it such and that it is possible to make. Term of 7 weeks. In advance thanks.

Asel
21.10.2004, 23:31
Consult with the normal therapist, instead of a homeopathist (it joking apart!)

The situation at first sight reminds disturbance evakuatornoj to function of a stomach, the reflux - can help or assist any prokinetik: napr., *quot; iO???O?*quot;. Though the dyskinesia zhelchevyvod is possible or probable also. Ways.

Nevertheless consult.

Rum
04.11.2004, 14:41
Uvazh. Aliks, I am sorry, Motilium at pregnancy it is not recommended

Shadrin Olga
05.11.2004, 08:30
Artem, it will be of you very polite, if giving or allowing you not begin to judge advice or councils above the bootees. Especially, when it is a question of doctors.

Also take out the handle from a breast pocket of a dressing gown (see a photo on the site)! It is an attribute of extreme nonprofessionalism (in medical school to you it did not explain?).

Alix,

Inform, whether there are still any complaints. Whether tongue is imposed? Whether there is a dryness of tongue? Any pains?

What exactly to you has been appointed or nominated?

almaz
15.11.2004, 04:37
Thanks big for the attention shown to my problem!

Dryness in a mouth is not present, in tongue after meal small white scurf is closer to a root of tongue (but no more than usually), vanishes after cleaning a teeth. Gravities in zheluzhke are not present, the nutrition is digested normally. The feeling of famine comes even more quickly, than usually, thus there are unpleasant sensations in a stomach as though stirs up, allocation of a saliva raises or increases. Pains and spastic strictures also are absent.

The doctor-homeopathist has appointed or nominated Helidonium 6 and Karduus marianus 6 - on 5 grains up to meal, and Likopodium 3 - on 5 grains after meal. But, how much or as far as I understand, the purpose of purpose or appointment of these preparations was adjustment of job of an intestine, instead of struggle against unpleasant sensations in a mouth and in a stomach.

Sona
16.11.2004, 00:18
Possibly, you have not informed a homeopathist, that are pregnant, or (that it is more probable) not a homeopathist, and the allopathist under a beautiful signboard. On a door of a homeopathic cabinet or study should be traced *quot; -u?NaO*quot; or it is simple *quot; a?NaO*quot;. If appears *quot; the Therapist (the gynecologist, the endocrinologist...)-u?NaO*quot;, such *quot; u?NaOo*quot; it is necessary to bypass the party or side: even from the simple allopathist to use will be more.

In your case, possibly, it is a question of a so-called early toxicosis (well, certainly, it to confirm on a place). While try to remove or take off a symptomatology homeopathic Tartarus emeticus 6 (or 12). A preparation store or keep and transport in a dark place, at a room temperature (not below +15oC), far away from electrodevices. If till Thursday the nausea will not disappear - inform here.

serden
16.11.2004, 12:01
Also take out the handle from a breast pocket of a dressing gown (see a photo on the site)! It is an attribute of extreme nonprofessionalism (in medical school to you it did not explain?).

My site has received attention of such coryphaeus!:D the remark about the handle so interestingly... Mr. Dvorjanchikov, the handle is not necessary every minute only to aid-women. Therefore they show professionalism - do not wear it or her. You, probably, too?

Z.Y.will on magnificent doctors (without exaggeration) - ah, ah, ah, nonprofessionalism, yes, Mr. Dvorjanchikov.

Elef
16.11.2004, 20:39
My juvenile friend!

Medrabotniki any rank do not wear handles (and other subjects) in breast pockets for that simple reason, that at an inclination above laying patient they can drop out and get into any improper place (a wound, a tube of system, an eye, etc.). It is very a pity, that in school to you it or this have not explained.

I usually wear with myself the handle, but in a lateral pocket.

Sergey To.
16.11.2004, 21:04
I to you, excuse, not *quot; nOO?*quot;. And at me the handle is effectively enough fixed to a pocket of a dressing gown. By the way, it is strange that a moderator still not podter this nonsense.

jufa
16.11.2004, 22:24
Aliks, very much I ask you to write about efficiency of the treatment appointed or nominated by Mr. Dvorjanchikovym.

Alla_P
16.11.2004, 22:25
Yes. From such *quot; nOO?o*quot; the god pardoned (praise to him)!

And the handle clean or remove - are not shamed. And that still, one never knows, on the arrogance the senior nurse under clause or article will bring. Hardly at you though something *quot; effectively o???OONO?n*quot;.

Lsnadut
16.11.2004, 22:29
I shall not respond henceforth to your rudeness. And that leaves, with own arms or hand stimulate yours *quot; Oa??ON??N*quot;.

Z.Y.JA I think, on recreation center RMS the malicious genius was got or started. Mefistofel, soaring above .:D

Tarra
16.11.2004, 22:29
:D Artem,

You a little bit subjectively estimate or appreciate ability of the arms or hand to stimulate mine *quot; Oa??ON??N*quot;. If you so are assured of this instrument, try or taste for the beginning postimulirovat them something another, for example, own judiciousness. Only do not take a great interest or be not fond to not become anxious izvrashchentsem. And it is even better - get or start to itself the girl. She will help or assist you to mature painlessly.

bodagov1959
16.11.2004, 22:30
Dear Mr. Dvorjanchikov and Mr. Pavljuchenko! Many thanks for advice or councils, and also for an opportunity to have a good time observation of finding-out of your attitudes or relations! To read funny enough.

As to qualification of the doctor-homeopathist I addressed in the Homeopathic center (rather new), allopathists there basically are not present. Can, to me simply has not carried. Your advice or council about Tartarus emetikus c with advice or council of other homeopathist (older and skilled or experienced), also has brought oshchutimuju advantage or benefit: almost was gone poslevkusie, the stomach transfers or carries famine is better. Absolutely signs have not disappeared, but in a present status is much more comfortable, and it is already possible to adjust or regulate quantity or amount of consumed nutrition. But I do not know, what is the time it is necessary to accept medicines and whether will be on me one tartarus emetikus together with Ipecacuanha much (this preparation to me the doctor) as both are antiemetic too has appointed or nominated, and vomitings as those at me is not present.

Once again thanks.

@@
*quot;... Allopathists there basically are not present... *quot;

It they to you so have told or said? If is *quot; u?iO?nU*quot;, means, there are also allopathists. Transition from the allopathist to a homeopathist is as postrig monks: from many representations it is necessary to refuse and accept new representations at all.

Tartarus emetikus c with advice or council of other homeopathist (older and skilled or experienced)...

As you have defined or determined it, what he older and, the main thing, more skilled or experienced? Then follow advice or council *quot; less old and less UO?u*quot;: cancel Ipecacuanha.

Sergey_ros
:D your associations directly speak Mr. about your unhealthy childhood. What for so to be frank, address to the sexopathologist...

trofim80
If Mr. it I it is very curious which mine *quot; associations directly speak *quot; mine *quot; unhealthy nNO?OoN*quot;. Educate the old man. On what particularly I your way should complain to the sexopathologist?:confused:

Talaya
Understand, I wrote the report about *quot; ?O??O?n??*quot; absolutely without hints, intending to tell or say only that has told or said. Yours assotsiiatsii with words *quot; ?O??O??OoaOy*quot; and *quot; OOa??*quot; to a subject of discussion did not concern at all, and, probably, spoke about a little bit pathological status of your mentality. To vulgarize another's words in general the bad habit inherent to teenagers of 14-16 years at which has strained with a sexual life and uncertainty in. Here such business or affairs at you, dear: (

Yes, I, correctly, was mistaken, since times of this unhealthy childhood at you nothing has changed.

Though, probably, I am mistaken and it is your unique style to talk to people. Interestingly, in real you as conduct yourselves, and?:rolleyes:

cates
*quot; Understand, I wrote the report about *quot; ?O??O?n??*quot; absolutely without hints... *quot;

This statement hardly would convince Freud's olden time. But on youth of years here to you much says goodbye (notice: I have not stopped to respond on your disrespectful and, in general, naive retorts). But on yours the bill does not have any case of treatment from serious disease and any lethal outcome. Therefore, you yet do not realize all complexity and danger of the craft, and everything, that pisano in books esteem for true in last instance. Please - penetrate, ask, discuss. Much that you learn or find out here, you not prochtete in one book and will not hear from lips of any teacher. But for God's sake: do not run into doctors and, especially, do not write out patients of prescriptions (even if it seems to you, that business clear).

Viktoriya1804
But on youth of years here to you much says goodbye (notice: I have not stopped to respond on your disrespectful and, in general, naive retorts). (...) Please - penetrate, ask, discuss. Much that you learn or find out here, you not prochtete in one book and will not hear from lips of any teacher

Thanks. I am ready to apologize... But you have begun the first:)

Do not write out patients of prescriptions (even if it seems to you, that business clear).

I did not write out anything. Yes, with the assumption about Motiliuma I was mistaken, but have immediately corrected the mistake or error. By the way, unless here ispljuchena usual somatika, not connected with pregnancy?

bambr-sv
The first I never begin: be passed or taken place impartially on a topic.

Even at presence *quot; ??aO??*quot; Motilium the pregnant woman because of danger of hormonal failures, constipations and depressions of fastness to stress cannot be appointed or nominated.

Were interested or Interested
You have come across already corrected mistake or error, but nepriminuli in ugly enough to stick me in it or her still razok. And vyskazvanie calculation of the handle in a pocket a dressing gown is in general something. Know, even the handle loose to a pocket can fall out only in case will bend down to the floor. At me patients do not lay on a floor...

Veronica
Well, if we have borrowed or occupied *quot; analysis ?NOo*quot;, give with citations.

little-mick
Yes I do not wish to be engaged *quot; Oa?iOa??*quot;, to be engaged *quot; ?aON?a??*quot; from your postings I do not have not desire, time and an Internet. Give you will be simply correct?