PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allocation in the middle of a cycle

s_v
13.09.2004, 11:19
Olga (okpz@emts.ru) - - ---Hello! Respond, please, to such question: with what it is connected it is long a menstrual cycle? The matter is that at me 25 years, beremennostej, abortions, inflammatory diseases were not usually regular cycle 25 - 28 days. But sometimes - first time it happens in seventeen years: for 14 day of the next cycle at me the blood has gone and as though send or have come monthly, i.e. all was as a menses - duration 4 days, then for 15 days again monthly, following on 20 day, then for 26 day, all as though was gradually leveled. Then I went in for sports, studied in technical school - I had very intense period. I went to the doctor, to me have told or said - no trouble was not present, how they have explained it I do not remember, have registered to drink any tincture???. Then again there was a period - a cycle in 18 days, then 16, then at once 27, 24, 27 - and all like would come to norm or rate 25 - 28 days. Within the next seven years of such jumps never was. In same to year - in January 2000, at me for 15 day of a cycle were insignificant sukrovistye allocation and all monthly send or have come for 28 day. I at once have gone to the doctor, he has examined me, has taken a smear - as a result has told or said, that no trouble does not see, a smear good, flora bacillary, leucocytes in norm or rate. In general has registered Acidum folicum, vitamins A and With, tincture of a ginseng and a suppository bifidumbakterina in current of three months. All like is normal. But today in the next 14 day of a cycle I have noticed all over again pink allocation, the present or true light blood as at monthly, but not so it is plentiful has then gone, even it is not enough. In last times, now I did not test any morbid sensations, in previous time handed over analyses on a chlamydia, mycoplasmas and ureoplazmu - have found out nothing. Here I sit and I do not know, that all this means, with what is connected. Why I from time to time have such fluctuations. It is bad? If yes, on what is it influences first of all? As it can be reflected in genesial function of my organism. I have noticed, that both in 17 years, and in it or this to year this problem arises before session, I now study at university. But in fact, if business in physical or psychological overwork then, how much or as far as I understand, monthly sometimes stop or the cycle is on the contrary extended. Please, comment on my case. Yours faithfully. Olga.

Nartkala
29.10.2004, 06:22
Sergey Vjacheslavovich (s_shtyrov@mtu-net.ru) - - ---Olja! Occurrence insignificant bloody vydeleny in the middle of a cycle are connected with spasmodic or saltatory rising a level of hormones during an ovulation. I think, you can calm down, if will start to take rectal temperature. Bloody allocation will appear during the moment of rise tempratury at transition of the first phase in the second. At your 28-day's cycle it just also will be 13-15 day. Yours faithfully Sergey Vjacheslavovich

Asija
04.11.2004, 17:45
Light - - ---And whether such situation can negatively affect or negatively have an effect an opportunity to become pregnant somehow?

elso1
16.11.2004, 02:15
(Water-melon) - - ---If cycles are accompanied by an ovulation negatively to affect or have an effect an opportunity become pregnant it cannot.

Leon
16.11.2004, 06:00
Marrying (-217.10.35.226) - - ---Good afternoon. I would like to learn or find out with what can be connected krovavo-brown or simply bloody allocation for 12 day of a menstrual cycle? Whether there can be it a consequence of too strong sexual certificate or act? Or it is connected with inflammatory process to me diagnosed an endometritis, there was a dysfunction of ovaries. And more one question: please tell, what days are dangerous and what - whether are not present 10 day from the beginning monthly is dangerous? Sp

Dana
16.11.2004, 07:03
By V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---On our observations, such intermenstrual allocation often are combined with an endometritis and, perhaps, always with mikoplazmozomureaplazmozom. Here I result or bring endurance or quotation from instruction DSP! GDINGS*quot; *gt; on conducting patients with this disease. Can compare to your signs. *gt; *lt; CENTER*gt; diagnostically significant attributes ???a???oOONa?a???a*lt;/CENTER*gt; 1. Liquid, occasional, similar to the diluted milk, allocation from a urethra or the vaginas amplifying at any strain of abdominal muscles rise of gravity, a defecation, gymnastic exercises or massage in a projection of an abdominal cavity. 2. Intermenstrual allocation of a blood, brown or plentiful unpainted is more white or grow white, interfaced or integrated to an ovulatory phase of a cycle. 3. Skaplivanie a dense, quickly diluted sputum in respiratory organs. Hr. A profuse rhinitis. 4. Extreme sensitivity to draughts and in general a frigorism. *lt; CENTER*gt; Some attributes demanding additional statistical nOoNO?nN??n*lt;/CENTER*gt; 1. Atopichesky a dermatitis a neurodermite at children, teenagers, less often - at adults. 2. The Schizophrenia, etc. psychological frustration. *lt; CENTER*gt; less specific attributes ???a???oOONa?a???a*lt;/CENTER*gt; At women: an itch and-or a burning sensation of a vulva. At men: an itch, a burning sensation and reddening GPCH and a distal part of a urethra, azoospermija, an oligospermatism, a "psychological" impotency. At both floors: "atipicheskoe" sterility or barrenness or sharp depression of genesial opportunities at absence of the expressed organic changes in genesial organs.

bezm
16.11.2004, 08:34
Dear visitors of a forum.

Has very much interested your last answer. The matter is that if it is possible, you inform please what is this disease, which signs have listed. Or even if it is possible prompt where it is possible to find the information on the given disease: what is it? Why it is shown? Than can be caused or called? On how much it is dangerous also what prospects of its or his treatment? The problem costs or stands was very acutely therefore I ask to not disregard my request.

In advance I thank,

fenshu