PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Microabortion

Lena
15.11.2004, 12:33
Hello.
Tell or Say please, whether there is such concept, how "microabortion"?
At me a situation such. I married (did not give birth or travail) to 1, 5 years. We want children, we are not protected. I with periodicity of times in 2 3 mes (cycle) have signs of pregnancy (a nausea, a vomiting, nabuhaet the breast and strongly hurts, the olfaction, a boring becomes aggravated, constantly I wish to eat and sleep, slightly pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly and why that hurts a vagina), but thus there is no delay. The test shows negative rez-t. Monthly come in time, but thus wild abdominal pains and a back begin. Monthly very plentiful (there is all in very dense kind), there are 1 2 days, then 2 days pink botched work and all.
Where that heard about such concept as "microabortion", but it is not assured that at me he.
What is it can be?

evromedprestizh
15.11.2004, 17:34
At you attributes of a premenstrual syndrome. It is desirable to pass or take place hormonal inspection and to begin treatment. It is possible to speak about an abortion only at confirmed hormonal ber-.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.