PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it?

andrey-m
14.11.2004, 13:22
At my girl during a menses very strong pains (in the bottom of a stomach or belly). She for 2 days lays, having curtailed or turned by a glomulus, and cries, when is absolutely sick (and all time is sick almost, 2 days are anesthetizing packs). For the third day all is almost good, on the fourth mens- comes to an end and at it or her (girl) very well and nothing hurts.
During pains she speaks, that is ready to go even on uzi at once as it will be possible, but then when all passes or takes place, she as though forgets about it or this and speaks, that descends or goes sometime then, but the menses again comes and again these awful pains come.
To the doctor she is afraid to go also because its or her grandmother in due time had a cancer of a uterus, like. And the girl is afraid, as though and it or she did not have it or this. Like as, you know less - you sleep is better.

Last time after the termination or ending of pains in a bottom of the stomach or belly, next day-one and a half at it or her the back, from a loin up to a scapula spravoj the parties or sides strongly hurted or was ill;was sick.

Earlier she spoke, that very much a plenty of women is tested with such pains. But I something doubt of it or this....

What is it such can be? I understand, that internal reception of the doctor here to not manage, but though any consultation was to be received here.

In advance thanks!

mariamm
14.11.2004, 13:33
Alas, no consultation in this case virtual can be received - especially when the information goes through the second arms or hand. In any case it abnormally also demands inspection and selection of treatment.
Serious diseases as at its or her grandmother, develop not for a day, and develop imennno potmou that people do not go on surveys of times to half a year, even when nothing hurts.