PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Extracorporal fertilization

Martina
07.11.2004, 18:02
Hello. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether operation on transplantation of uterine pipes from the donor is possible or probable.

I do not have both pipes, and for that that I the pregnant woman would be necessary procedure EKO, but cost of it or this is too high.

And vobshchem that I search for any methods. Prompt, it can be possible or probable, having paid not such huge money?

Yours faithfully, Martin.

boris
10.11.2004, 02:45
Uv. Martina!

. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether operation on transplantation of uterine pipes from the donor is possible or probable.

I think, that if such operation and was spent, its or her cost would be much above procedure EKO.

Unfortunately, except for EKO for today of other variants does not exist.

angela
12.11.2004, 21:50
Good afternoon, Boris.

After unsuccessful attempt EKO, there were series a question.

During podsadki, the doctor has collided or faced that at me, according to the doctor *quot; ??o????OU*quot; the cervical channel.

The doctor has made a nyxis in shejku uteruses, then, after podsadki in a vein, I do not remember what medicine, *quot; that it was not intense ?aOa*quot;. Have placed 4 embryoses *quot; good a?N?Ooa*quot; ((doctor) After within 3-4 days there was a sensation, that the bottom of a stomach or belly will be pulled as a drum or reel and hurted or was ill;was sick.

And so, questions:

How much or As far as tortuosity of the channel could pripjatstvovat podsadke embryoses and affect or influence negative result?

Whether could cause tortuosity of the channel sterility or barrenness within 7 years?

What you will advise to hand over analyses to specify in what there was a reason of unsuccessful attempt.

The hormonal background at me by way of, before EKO was handed over with analyses.

boris
13.11.2004, 14:11
Uv. angela!

How much or As far as tortuosity of the channel could pripjatstvovat podsadke embryoses and affect or influence negative result?

The more carefully (less travmatichno, without application of additional manipulations) carry of embryoses, the above probability of success is made.

Whether could cause tortuosity of the channel sterility or barrenness within 7 years?

Almost unequivocal - is not present.

What you will advise to hand over analyses to specify in what there was a reason of unsuccessful attempt.

Diagnostic hysteroscopy.

angela
13.11.2004, 16:31
Thanks big for the answer, we shall do or make a diagnostic hysteroscopy.

off.. And you do not prompt, where in Peter it is possible prizhech erosion lazarem? I learned or found out in out-patient department Otta, and there the equipment on repair: ((

boris
13.11.2004, 18:22
I think, that in the first honey it not a problem.

Martina
13.11.2004, 20:47
Thanks big for the answer. I shall tell about the attempt, unfortunately not successful, the program eko. I shall try to be brief. In June of this year, in the city of Krasnodar I tried to become pregnant so to say by means of eko, but to a huge regret it is unsuccessful. neznaju in what the reason, and doctors have not clearly responded, a pier this time it has not turned out in following. I think only neplatil + such huge money so easy speak! All analyses I zdala, answers were excellent. Time of a fence folikul (Monday) has approached or suited, it was found out, that the ovulation has occured or happened in literally afternoon earlier (days off), but one has remained. I asked the god that the section began to share. For the third day after a fence we smuzhem have arrived, voobshchem to me have placed my small embrionchik. To a huge regret, the answer negative. I time have not made abortion, pregnancy there were only two and those extrauterine. Than did not hurt or be ill;be sick, even simple gripom (during last 5 years precisely). To me of 28 years (not old). The husband healthy, chronic diseases at us in families never was.

Martina
13.11.2004, 21:32
In the previous report I have absolutely forgotten to tell or say, that we with the husband about Flax. Region from Gatchina. In Krasnodar we not for ever so vserovno we shall arrive to the native city. And the second attempt we shall PRECISELY do or make houses!!!

I I think it is guilty in the first unsuccessful attempt eko, in fact experts corresponding or meeting more correctly experience obviously NOT In KRASNODARE!!!

Yes, wished to ask, can be eat any discounts for program EKO?

Yours faithfully Martin.