PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The help is necessary

sog
06.09.2004, 07:39
To me 32 years, I have the daughter 1991.. Abortions were not.

In November 2002 g I had a full abortion on term of 7-8 weeks. Method PTSR handed over on skr. Infections. Result - gardnerelez, treatment is spent.

In January-February s.g. Handed over analyses on hormones. Results:

Prl 199/

FSG 16,4

LG 8,2

Progesteronum 55,7 nmol/L

Since May pregnancy did not come.

In September again handed over analyses, results:

TTG 1,81 ??N/ml

FSG 13,9 ??N/ml

T 1 ???y/l

DEA 19,3 ???y/l

4 12,2 ??y/l

In September did or made US on 11 ..:-.514149, endometry 9, ovaries

Right 3117 mm, sod. Dominant or prepotent fol. d 15

Left 3320 mm, ...d 17 mm

In November on on rekom. lech. The doctor stimulation under the scheme or plan has been made:

Since 1 day m.ts. - Prednisolonum till 1O/day

With 5-9.. - klostilbegit till 1O/day

Results of US for 12 day:

The right ovary 4731 mm contains anehogennoe a iO.35O27??/follicle? / and a follicle 16

lev.jaichnik 3024 mm mah.fol. 14

Has been made in/m Pregnylum 5., bases. The temperature above 36,95 has not risen (with 36,7 in 1 phase) Strong nagging pains from two parties or sides from ovaries.

After hyperstimulation in December was US-monitoring:

On 11 d.ts.

endometry 10 mm proliferat.

pr. An ovary 4426 mm about the house. fol. 19

Lion. An ovary 3018 mm with dom.f. 6-7 mm

On 14 d.ts. baz.temperatura 36,5:

pr.jaichnik 5239 mm 2 follicles d1=25 d2=20 lev.jaichnik with melk. fol. Endometry 12 mm proliferative

10 thousand has been made in/m Pregnylum

On 16 d.ts. Bases. Temperature 36,8:

endometry 9 mm mixed

The rights. The ovary 4022 contains 2 follicles d1=20 mm and d2=23 mm

lev.jaichnik 3826 mm with anehogennym incl. 19 mm/yellow a body?/

The attending physician makes a helpless gesture, is registered about a trace. A cycle regevidon 2 months, and then again attempts...

Very much I ask to comment on the given situation, treatment has been how much correctly spent, that with me and what to do or make further...

boris
13.11.2004, 18:36
Uv. sog!

I think, that now voros should stand about carrying out of special research with the purpose of specification of the reason of sterility or barrenness.

Below I would like to result or bring the list of the inspection, allowing to establish or install the reason of sterility or barrenness and to spend adequate treatment. Naturally, at revealing any pathology both from the husband, and from the wife, this list can be changed:

Inspection of the husband:

1. spermogramma + the ?aO-TEST in view of 3-5 days of continence

2. Morphological research of spermatozoons on Kruger

3. Bacteriological research of an ejaculate (under indications)

Inspection of the wife:

1. Research of a status of a uterus and permeability of uterine pipes (a hysterography or a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy)

2. Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2 (Oestradiolum), Prolactinum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, 3, 4, TTG (under indications)

3. Inspection of a blood on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies

4. The conclusions of narrow experts (under indications)

5. Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel on chlamydias, a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma

Except for the aforesaid before carrying out of procedure EKO (if this procedure is planned), (group of a blood and a Rh factor, analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS and the Australian antigen, the analysis of a blood on and/O to a virus of a hepatitis With, the clinical analysis of a blood +, smears series of the researches necessary for carrying out of an operative measure are appointed or nominated to flora and a degree of cleanliness, documents on the inspection spent earlier and treatment)