PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hypoplasia of a uterus...

psix
08.10.2004, 01:51
Hello.

By results of US to me have put a hypoplasia of a uterus (423840). To me 25 years, are a shortage of mass of a body (body height 170, weight 47).

Plus thin endometry (6,9 last day a cycle). A cycle regular, ovulations regular.

The doctor to me has appointed or nominated tsiklo- for augmentation of a uterus. Me smushchae the summary - there only about problems during a climacterium. Whether will help or assist me?

In the past were 2 not developing (10 and 8 weeks) whether it could cause?

In advance thanks.

unhealthy
08.11.2004, 19:55
You result or bring the normal sizes of a uterus. In this occasion treatment is not required to you. This preparation is applied not only during a climacterium, but also to a cyclic hormonetherapy at genital and teenage age.

Lassie
11.11.2004, 20:24
Your index of mass of a body makes 13,5, that testifies to deficiency of mass. All of you time such "transparent"? Or it is connected with something?

The insufficient delivery can be accompanied by disturbance of secretion of sexual hormones since a source for them is the synthesized cholesterin.

The pharaon
13.11.2004, 00:38
Many thanks for answers.

All of you time such "transparent"? Or it is connected with something?

Yes, I always such was also me it disturbs. I eat well (meat every day necessarily). But such impression, that the meal past passes or takes place:) the Skin and bones:)

Endocrinologists in this occasion did not advise anything to me.

Can you to me will advise what analyses it is necessary to hand over, whether to learn or find out all at me by way of with a metabolism?