PDA

Просмотр полной версии : URGENTLY!!!

Glowworm
09.11.2004, 13:28
Stimulated a folliculogenesis. When follicles have reached or achieved 18-20 mm, have entered 7500 ED chorionic Gonadotropinum. Something ovulirovalo, but there were follicles in the size of 18-25 mm. What to do or make? To add HG? How much units? Or so to leave?

o
09.11.2004, 15:03
Please, respond me somewhat quicker since it is necessary to know, whether to go behind new dose HG or not?

o
09.11.2004, 17:13
To not wait to me today the answer: (

mariamm
09.11.2004, 22:11
We do not have round-the-clock watch on the Internet when it are released or exempted from reception of patients then we leave to respond.

The second - the doctor treating you who has appointed or nominated stimulation should respond to your questions, only to him to decide what to do or make, a situation ambiguous. You have not given any information - for what day of a cycle have pricked 7500 tys, what day now, what something means ovulirovalo, something is not present - generally enough one ovulation - and at you a little and it or this a little? How much all of follicles has ripened and when is the most important that you have not written. What size follicles ovulirovali, arz they were different on what place there were yellow bodies?
After an ovulation all the same time in three days maintenance dose HG so for a preparation all the same to go is necessary is necessary, time you were not reserved in advance.
But in general stimulation of an ovulation is always individual and is precise answer your questions that doctor which can only appointed or nominated this day to prick this dose and he understood what for it does or makes and that will do or make further. And if you are stimulated without the control of the doctor to which can call in case of questions and complications is very risky action.

o
10.11.2004, 17:08
Thanks for the answer. It was impossible to reach my doctor, therefore has asked here.