PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Varikotsele

jdanovic
05.10.2004, 01:21
Dear Boris!

In 1999 (January) we with the husband have made second attempt EKO (the first was IKSI, but the second sample of a semen was necessary to collect second time and has done without IKSI, to our surprise). The daughter As a result was born. Before these attempts we consulted at andrologov and urologists, to the husband have been diagnosed varikotsele at the left. On operation for the different reasons we were not solved. Now we try by means of EKO to conceive the second child. Considering the last diagnosis and already 2 unsuccessful attempts (negative HGCH in November 2002 and the stood pregnancy in July 2003), whether it is necessary to us to improve quality of a semen by operation, or easier or simply to continue attempts? Excuse, if not all has described, with pleasure I shall make it.

In advance thanks for the answer!

Irina.

boris
30.10.2004, 06:09
Uv. jdanovic!

If carrying out of operative treatment will not change further tactics (i.e. carrying out EKO will be planned also) I think, that preliminary operative treatment in the given situation is not shown.

jdanovic
05.11.2004, 13:42
Dear Boris. Many thanks for the answer!

I there above have set one more question, in advance thanks and for the answer to it or him.

Irina.