PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether erosion it?

The well-wisher
18.10.2004, 13:16
Hello, prompt how to be, please. Two years ago at me have appeared intermenstrual krovjanistye allocation. Was at the gynecologist, he has told or said, what is it from a disadvantage of a sexual life. Has registered vitamins, I have had a drink them, like, all has passed or has taken place.

In September during sexual contact has felt a pain, has gone to the gynecologist, already to another. He has found a cyst of the right ovary and erosion. Has handed over analyses on hormones. Results the following: FSG - 7,4; LG - 3,6; Prg - 49,6; T - 2,5; Prl - 377; 2 - 92,3. The gynecologist has told or said, that there is a disadvantage of Progesteronum, therefore he will register to me grasses. While has made analyses of erosion then in an hour again were krovjanistye allocation. I have a delicacy, the weight is a little lowered. What can all this mean, and that to me to expect?

Afeliya
01.11.2004, 20:18
Norma,

To be defined or determined, whether erosion and that with her to do or make it, hormonal researches are not necessary.

The following is necessary: the conclusion of survey of the gynecologist, a colposcopy, a smear on flora (to exclude an inflammation), US.