PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not get rid from tvorozhnistyh vydeleny

Anjutka
29.10.2004, 12:32
The dear doctor!
In current almost year I can not get rid from tvorozhnistyh vydeleny. Have tried treatment by all kinds of candles, syringings, antibiotics - to sense any. Analyses showed only presence of yeast. Medium in a vagina acidic because syringings by soda have suspended allocation. The doctor has recommended provaktsinirovatsja Solkotrihovakom. 2 weeks ago has made last nyxis. Yesterday has handed over a check analysis. The analysis has shown presence of a mycoplasma, Trichomonases, coccuses, rods and yeast + +. Leucocytes 45 50, an epithelium 2 3. The doctor has appointed or nominated treatment for Trichomonases. But whence they could appear, if neither I nor the husband had no not protected contacts, and the first smear 1.5 months ago has not revealed anything similar? Whether the given result of the analysis can be caused or called by vaccine Solkotrihovak, and what you would recommend to do or make? To be treated for Trichomonases and a mycoplasma? Or to hand over the repeated analysis? Help or assist please, very much for you I hope. Zarnee many thanks for the help!!!

evromedprestizh
31.10.2004, 12:22
I recommend in more detail osledovatsja: to hand over a tank. Crop for finding-out of the nature of coccal flora and to make crops on a mycoplasmosis and trihomoniaz. These are the most exact analyses.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.