PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to leave pregnancy?!

poteriaxa
03.09.2004, 16:34
Zdrastvujte! I had such situation... On term of 2 weeks of pregnancy, a move of 2 weeks and couple of days, I accepted broth of a tansy then I yet did not suspect, that in position... I can leave this (desired) pregnancy?! On last US a fetation sootvetsvuet to durations of gestation... Thanks. Elena.

weiser
04.10.2004, 20:56
Zdrastvujte! I had such situation... On term of 2 weeks of pregnancy, a move of 2 weeks and couple of days, I accepted broth of a tansy then I yet did not suspect, that in position... I can leave this (desired) pregnancy?! On last US a fetation sootvetsvuet to durations of gestation... Thanks. Elena.

All about broth of a tansy, including the answer of the expert to your question look on site WWW.Webapteka.ru a-question 1526./2002 19/04/

Happy pregnancy!

andre
16.10.2004, 01:13
All about broth of a tansy, including the answer of the expert to your question look on site WWW.Webapteka.ru a-question 1526./2002 19/04/

Happy pregnancy!

Forgive or Excuse, but neither under number or room of a question, nor by date of I cannot find the answer... To me poiskovik gives out absolutely other answers to other questions... In manual I too searched - it has not turned out.

Tatiana
26.10.2004, 07:07
Forgive or Excuse, but neither under number or room of a question, nor by date of I cannot find the answer... To me poiskovik gives out absolutely other answers to other questions... In manual I too searched - it has not turned out.

Click on the link

Click on archive of questions/??Noa/

Click for 2002 and find a question

Bellochka
28.10.2004, 10:19
Click on the link

Click on archive of questions/??Noa/

Click for 2002 and find a question

Many thanks! All has found at last!