PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blood for 23 day of a cycle

Natalia.
26.10.2004, 16:18
Hello! For 23 day of a cycle (usual duration 27 32 days) have appeared allocation - a blood - as at a menses, only absolutely chut-hardly both on volume, and on duration. Actually it was simply splashed out once. Than it can be provoked, what variants can be? It is simple to the doctor I can get not earlier, than in a week. In a selftreatment I shall not be engaged, the information is simply necessary:) State of health: Hormones shchitovidki and sexual in norm or rate. Bodies to mikrosomalnoj fractions are raised or increased. SHCHitovidka the structure or frame non-uniform is increased " within the limits of norm or rate for Moscow ", function is not broken or disturbed. The general or common analysis of a blood and urine in norm or rate, only is lowered a hemoglobin - 107. In March 2002 the resection of the right ovary (a laparoscopy, a mature teratoma) is spent. Uzi a small basin of pathologies has not revealed, has shown presence of adherent or adhesive process. A sexual life regular, I am not protected. BT for 12 day of a cycle and further: 36, 9 - 36, 4 - 36, 6 - 36, 8 - 36, 8 - 37, 0 - 36, 9 - 37, 0 - 37, 0 - 36, 9 - 37, 2 - 37, 1 (vysheupomjanutye allocation) - 37, 2 - 36, 9 (today).
Thanks.

mariamm
26.10.2004, 23:06
Such yvaet in the second phase, no trouble is not present