PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stimulation of the Ovulation.

almaz
23.10.2004, 13:48
I can not understand one thing.

By rules, before stimulation of Ovulation Klomidom, it is necessary to make US of a small basin for 5 day of a cycle (including to exclude a persistent follicle that it or him to not stimulate), further to look body height of a follicle about 9 days and further in 2 days, till the moment of the fact of ascertaining of presence or absence of an ovulation (and for exception of hyperstimulation of ovaries).

Doctors were divided or ed undresswere (on my observations) into 3 groups.

1 group - do or make US for 5 day of a cycle and further in dynamics or changes
2 group - do or make US only after stimulation (at 5 day accordingly do not look)
3 group - do not do or make US neither for 5 day, nor in dynamics or changes

The first group (in my opinion, there can be I I am mistaken) nevertheless does or makes correctly.

So why other two groups (especially 3) do not do or make correctly - that " to not be dependent " in " days of US " from the patient/patients or there is what that other reason or all of them do or make correctly (of what I doubt).

Explain please.
.................................................. .................................................. ..

And additional questions-

Whether it is possible to be engaged at stimulation Klomidom on a simulator the Ellipsoid (if on US there will be no attributes of hyperstimulation, or in any case it is impossible)?
Through how much days after stimulation (for what day of a cycle) probably to renew employment or occupations?
What tactics if in the given cycle planned the woman to stimulate Klomidom, but on US the persistent follicle is found out - we pass or miss a cycle, is not stimulated? What to do or make further?

Thanks.

evromedprestizh
25.10.2004, 15:07
The US kontorol is desirable, but not obligatory, experience of the doctor, and also data of rectal temperature here can affect or have an effect. During stimulation are not desirable fiz. Loads all cycle. It is desirable to pass or miss a cycle of stimulation and to appoint or nominate treatment persistirujushchego a follicle.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.