PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Opportunity to conceive the child

Alja
25.10.2004, 11:09
Hello! To me 24 years. With the husband we want the child. But at me here what situation.
In 2002 has addressed to the doctor with a problem - strong pains at monthly. Monthly went every month, but that in the beginning of month, in the extremity or end. From me have taken analyses on hormones - the diagnosis - dysfunction of ovaries. It has appeared, that I have more than man's hormones than female. Three months a saw "Djufaston" (from June till August 2002). In September have registered "Merselon", without interruption the whole year. During reception of tablets of a pain have stopped. Upon termination of a course (September 2003) we with the husband began to live in opened or open, but the doctor has told or said, that month it is necessary to be protected. In October monthly were with 4 on 10, and then with 19 on 21 "was smeared". In November with 10 on 14. In December of 2003 menses at all was not. Has made US - has shown, that the follicle has developed. The doctor has diagnosed (after reception "Merselona") - a polycystosis of ovaries. The gynecologist has told or said, that it is necessary to do or make operation "laproskopiju". We have decided to address to other doctor. Analyses have been handed over and the doctor has told or said, that operation is not necessary also the previous doctor has not correctly picked up tablets. It has been found out ureoplazma. With the husband were treated, the repeated analysis has shown, that the infection is not present. In January 2004 menses was with 15 on 23, February and March - in norm or rate. In April again was not. To destination the doctor has handed over analyses - are found out a toxoplasmosis and a cytomegalovirus, the immune system does not work. All the May long I was treated (tablets and vitamins) and were protected. Since June we have ceased to be protected, but pregnancy and is not present. In September the menses last 20 days (with 4 on 24), in October with 9 on 17.
Tell or Say please, whether my case history can to affect or have an effect an opportunity to conceive the child? And to the husband it is necessary for me to hand over what analyses? Very much I ask you to answer my questions.
In advance I thank.

evromedprestizh
25.10.2004, 12:49
Dear Alja! It is necessary for you to hand over repeatedly a blood on 4 man's sexual hormones, the reason in them. Then corresponding or meeting treatment is appointed or nominated and is possible or probable - stimulation of an ovulation.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.