PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AIDS

SOS
15.10.2004, 14:42
Probably my question will seem to you silly - about AIDS everyone, probably, knows everything, well or nearly so all. And at me atkoj a question: if infection occurs or happens through a blood and mucous it turns out (theoretically) what to catch it is possible and through a kiss (if gums or gingivas are damaged or injured), and through kunnigulis? And if I like caress a mouth? It turns out, it is necessary to demand at partenra the information or inquiry, what he is not sick SPIDOM? Or all this delirium and such by it is impossible to catch?

P.S. The matter is that I have communications or connections with unfamiliar partners.

Thanks

Bars
15.10.2004, 17:51
M-yes... And nik at you corresponding or meeting;)
It is necessary a wound to a wound more feasibly to nestle. Present - at it or him on a member a huge wound, at you on gums or gingivas too. Have presented?

mariamm
15.10.2004, 19:07
Alas, no. In separated genitals very high concentration of a virus, and here wounds it is not necessary. It when from a blood in a blood - the wound is necessary. And at is oral-genital and -genital contacts enough small ssadinki. In the basic way of transfer there is a sexual certificate or act in its or his all variations, instead of through a blood

SOS
16.10.2004, 12:20
So I am right? Whereas to be protected at oral laskah? If the condom though gives any protection, on tongue a condom will not pull... WHAT TO DO or MAKE?

mariamm
16.10.2004, 13:35
Why - oral sex with a condom is norm or rate of the life, special are issued with taste - for this purpose. Not on tongue certainly it or he should be pulled, and where it is usual.

If the question about kunnilingus - that a virus is present not at a saliva, and in separated genitals, i.e. zarazitsja that can who does or makes from that to that he does or makes, rather the reverse.

SOS
16.10.2004, 20:06
Uf! Well though have slightly calmed. But, -mine, if the virus gets in an organism and thus TERRIBLY TO THINK HOW MUCH ACTUALLY the INFECTED PEOPLE WHO AT ALL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT or THIS!

evromedprestizh
17.10.2004, 10:23
Infection is possible or probable at any sex, including at kisses.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

vptvprshchrt
18.10.2004, 06:29
At a fig to itself! And how then to be protected? Around about condoms shout, and here it appears it is possible to not be engaged and catch sex in general! Also what then to do or make? The truth that-whether to demand the information or inquiry from everyone?

evromedprestizh
18.10.2004, 09:26
The condom does not give a guarantee from a becoming infected. He only reduces risk.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

solvik
19.10.2004, 22:24
To a question on AIDS.

Whether be valid the person the HIV + can and many years not know about it or this, during an incubation interval or a delitescence?
Whether there are any attributes, testifying what the person is infected? Or the person can feel quite healthy?
I ask, that though a few or a little;little bit to calm down psychologically, because to dare to hand over the analysis of a blood on a HIV I can not in any way.

Thanks.

Bars
20.10.2004, 10:04
Hand over. Be typed or collected boldness and hand over. Can hand over in Sklife. The analysis bespllatnyj but if pay in addition - will know result in some hours. Can proijti without documents - then to you simply will not give out a paper.
I when handed over - I had a hysterics before delivery, but anything...

arritslit
20.10.2004, 12:10
I too have decided to hand over the analysis... The pavor is not present, but for this reason and it is terrible - suddenly all the same I in vain such quiet...

solvik
20.10.2004, 17:22
Simply risk is, and me is in a fever from an idea that can be a HIV +
Also the idea that it is better to not know for certain that the hope remained occurs, and always to use barrier contraception, to infect.

evromedprestizh
23.10.2004, 08:41
Antibodies appear in a blood approximately in 1/2 years, and disease frequently can not be shown till 10 years. The person can not know all this time about the infection and distribute it or her. It is better to pass or take place inspection and a case of detection in advance to take measures on treatment. It much more improves the forecast of current of disease.

solvik
23.10.2004, 13:19
I today have handed over the analysis of a blood on a HIV. A problem that I have foolishly had breakfast - a sandwich with sausage and tea. Tell or say, on how much it can affect or influence results of the analysis? It strongly raises or increases probability of a mistake or an error?

Thanks.