PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From natural sorts or labors my vagina will be stretched or be dragged out?

Irina
22.10.2004, 09:23
I am going to to give birth to the child. The husband insists on Cesarean section, t. To considers or counts that from natural sorts or labors my vagina will be stretched or be dragged out also we shall not receive that pleasure which we have now. Whether there is in it or this a share of the truth? Thanks

mariamm
22.10.2004, 15:31
No. After cesarean sections you will have a cicatrix on a stomach or belly, late arrival of milk, a trace. A high probability artificial vskarmlivnija, you cannot hold on arms or hand reenka and carry out homework the some vremjach and all this it is necessary to do or make to him instead of taking pleasure which at natural sorts or labors probably practically at once. veojatnost infpektsionnyh complications after operation much above, at all of you will hurt or be ill;be sick nothing also will be wanted.
Muscles of a vagina give in to training, they can be pumped up in advance (now) and to pump up or make a mess after sorts or labors - same muscles!