PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Correspondence medical service is urgently necessary!

BMI
04.10.2004, 01:09
Several days ago began to disturb a strong itch in the field of a vagina and hardly above, the vagina has reddened. Vydeleny few any. Before some days were sharply enough smelling allocation of -brown color (a strange kind vydelija happened and earlier, therefore I did not worry) successively. Wetting almost all time of bright yellow color with any suspension (very fine whitish chastichki float). Constant desires in a toilet, after an emiction rez and a burning sensation amplify. Disturb also pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly, however just about should begin monthly. I am in Canada, yet I have no the right to honey. The insurance, to the doctor I can not address. At all I shall not understand: a problem urological or gynecologic. What to do or make???

ksenyc
20.10.2004, 02:51
Similar on a cystitis, a urethritis, presence of a specific/nonspecific vaginitis is not excluded.

Whether at full absence of medical service try to learn or find out will sell to you in a drugstore of a suppository with a -iodine. Useful can be reception of cranberry juice (cranberry juice), iogurty with alive /-bacteria.