PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Infection or something another?

SpezEvgeny
20.09.2004, 13:25
Good afternoon.

During the second pregnancy passed or took place treatments for a ureaplasmosis. Longly did not visit or attend the doctor. Began to feel itself not so well. Problems during the sexual certificate or act in the certain positions. Pains in the field of, we shall tell or say a belly-button, an abdominal wall. Any allocation, even it was smeared. Pulling sensations in a loin. It was before monthly. I have visited or attended the doctor. She has taken all analyses. Has looked or seen shejku. I also have handed over crop during monthly. Has made US. Everywhere that's all right. Neither infections, nor erosions... 8 day after the termination or ending monthly. In the mornings smears. Not so plentifully. Svetlo brown. Sometimes pulls a loin. There can be it not on gynecology. To the it is better to address?

ajgerim
21.09.2004, 01:29
It is similar to gynecology. In what day of a cycle you did or made US? Did or made to you a cytology shejki uteruses and a colposcopy?

Alexey St
29.09.2004, 11:37
The US did or made last 5-th day. I, unfortunately, have not specified, whether did or made to me the doctor a cytology shejki uteruses and a colposcopy. She has told or said, that has made ALL and has looked or seen ALL. And THAT'S ALL RIGHT. Only weak traces once former erosion. I shall specify.

Nata V
19.10.2004, 22:37
The US did or made last 5-th day. I, unfortunately, have not specified, whether did or made to me the doctor a cytology shejki uteruses and a colposcopy. She has told or said, that has made ALL and has looked or seen ALL. And THAT'S ALL RIGHT. Only weak traces once former erosion. I shall specify.

When there were labors when the problem has begun? Specify everything, that at you ever was on gynecology and result or bring all analyses which to you have made.