PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disposable toolkit (mirrors)

Solace
19.10.2004, 09:43
Whether it is possible for the same woman to use disposable mirrors from plastic repeatedly?

If it is possible how correctly to process them after use and to store or keep?

For the answer thankful in advance.

Irina.

sweet_girl15
19.10.2004, 10:44
pomojte a brush with soap also process alcohol. Wait, while will dry up or dry and put in a pure or clean package which is hermetically closed.

Nailja
19.10.2004, 11:24
Alcohol is better for using skolkih %?

Probably a naive question-:rolleyes: how to make a package tight or where it is possible such to get (to buy or purchase...)?

All has made as you have told or said, but if I longly did not go to the doctor on reception (with mirrors), whether new processing of mirrors is required before I again shall go to the doctor?

Thanks for the answer.

----------------------------

Irina

_
19.10.2004, 13:45
Irina, do not take offence at me, but me surprises, that the doctor asks similar questions...

Diman21
19.10.2004, 13:46
Dear Jacob... (Patronymic)!

The matter is that in all civilized countries the disposable instrument for a reuse is not applied! It only we in Russia on the poverty can use the disposable instrument repeatedly. Accordingly how to process disposable syringes, disposable mirrors i.t.d. In institutes personally me did not train.

Nevertheless I hope to receive from you the answer, especially you the aO?NO-gynecologist (on how much I have correctly understood?), the Endocrinologist-therapist is closer to surgery, than.

For the answer it is grateful.

Irina.