PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I hope for your first aid...

kisa_68
18.10.2004, 01:49
Hello! Did not know, to what subject to write, has chosen this.

At me an infantilism of a uterus 2-nd degrees. Are appointed or nominated Microfollinum and djufaston. Microfollinum - from 1-st cycle till 21-st day (a dosage under the scheme or plan), djufaston - with 16-th on 25-th. Microfollinum has ceased to drink on 13-th of August (21-st day), and in couple of days have begun so-called *quot; menstrualnopodobnye OoON?N??n*quot;, which I have accepted simply for *quot; ??oNUN??N*quot; about the fast beginning of a menses (at me always so - all over again couple of days as though smears, and then already there is a present). Continued to accept djufaston (till 25-th day). Today, on 27-th put, I understand, that, probably, the usual menses any more will not be. What to do or make? In fact Microfollinum should be drunk from first day of a cycle (so to me have painted - 3-4 cycles under such scheme or plan to spend on drink), and he, already, turns out, for a long time has passed or has taken place... The attending physician I can not ask, now I am not in that city and even the country... Help or Assist how to be?:confused:

P.S. Except for other, at me also other treatment fastened on a cycle, all in a complex, so to say...