PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sterility or Barrenness

alma
10.10.2004, 07:37
I can not become pregnant! Married 15 years, I have the child of 13 years.

Three years I am not protected, results any

The husband is sick of a diabetes mellitis, did or made spermogrammu, the doctor has told or said, that % mobile is sufficient for pregnancy. In turn, I passed or took place inspection, also doctors have not found any serious obstacles. The truth after an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, at me has remained one pipe, but I did or made the analysis on permeability, it's OK.

My doctor who surveyed me also has told or said, that does not see any reasons for absence of pregnancy, a uterus, ovaries function normally, uzi pokazyvet maturing and an output or exit of an ootid. Also the doctor has told or said to me, that it is possible to hand over the analysis, on presence that that of type of antibodies which kill spermatozoons already in a vagina. But the percent or interest, that such occurs or happens very small. In general I have not handed over this analysis. Now I think, and it can though also small percent or interest, but at me and is?

Prompt what to make?

boris
16.10.2004, 21:33
Uv. alma!

I do not think, that all so *quot; iN?i?a??*quot; as to you have presented. Presence in the anamnesis of ectopic pregnancy, speaks that problems about permeability of uterine pipes exist, and after extrauterine any more pipes, and pipes.

Carrying out spermogrammy in the establishments which are not engaged specially by sterility or barrenness, is enough often rather superficially also does not respond VOZovskim to standards.

I think, that first of all neohodimo to specify data spermogrammy and morphology of spermatozoons.

The following item or point is a hysterosalpingography (GSG).