PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prophylaxis of infections for sonoisterosalpingografii

Nat
09.09.2004, 13:48
Dear experts,

In three days to me it is appointed or nominated SGSG, without preliminary smears and without antibiotics.:cool: As I all the same am afraid of potential ascending infections, thought to accept under the initiative 1 g Sumameda 12 hours prior to inspection - by the instruction, it or him use in such single dosage just at the infections caused or called by a chlamydia, mycoplasmas and ureaplasmas. I am wrong?

Thanks for the help:)

bork
10.10.2004, 19:36
Dear experts,

In three days to me it is appointed or nominated SGSG, without preliminary smears and without antibiotics.:cool: As I all the same am afraid of potential ascending infections, thought to accept under the initiative 1 g Sumameda 12 hours prior to inspection - by the instruction, it or him use in such single dosage just at the infections caused or called by a chlamydia, mycoplasmas and ureaplasmas. I am wrong?

Thanks for the help:)

It is possible before research povstavljat suppositories (for example, geksikon) for sanation of the bottom sexual ways before research.

annika
13.10.2004, 06:55
Thanks big for advice or council:)

Unfortunately, I do not have now opportunity to buy or purchase Geksikon. Whether Meclonum (Clotrimazolum + Metronidazolum 1:5) approaches or suits?

Alice
14.10.2004, 21:08
We usually give Doxicycline 100 mg dva rasa v den ', vda dnya do proceduri, v den ' HSG, i dva dnya posle.

Thanks big for advice or council:)

Unfortunately, I do not have now opportunity to buy or purchase Geksikon. Whether Meclonum (Clotrimazolum + Metronidazolum 1:5) approaches or suits?