PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay about 25 days, yesterday some tests have shown 1 bright and 1...

Asya
22.08.2004, 07:36
At me a delay about 25 days, yesterday some tests the stomach or belly and a loin have shown 1 bright and 1 acyanotic stria, noet. That to do or make?

masha
24.08.2004, 22:55
To go to the gynecologist.

Asya
26.08.2004, 02:09
I shall go certainly, but I am afraid terribly

masha
28.08.2004, 15:51
Well then descend or go even on US, in any paid center, there not so it is terrible. Be not afraid, success.

Asya
01.09.2004, 07:11
And what it is possible to have a drink while that did not hurt or be ill;be sick, my doctor only tomorrow will be? There is though what probability that all ok?

Other Masha
04.09.2004, 12:32
Greetings, Asya! Tazhe a problem, only I any tests did not pass or take place and while nothing noet. Diko I am afraid! At me a question: days of a delay are considered from the date of the previous menses or from the date of planned?

Asya
05.09.2004, 08:23
With planned certainly! I am afraid not of that is pregnant or not, we with the husband want the child, I am afraid that NOET and PULLS, and what that transparent allocation

masha
07.09.2004, 15:53
Asya if the given possible or probable pregnancy desired to the doctor vse-taki to descend or go costs or stands. Pains described by you can be including threat of an abortion. To accept it is possible No-shu (1./3. In day), vitami E (buy or purchase in a drugstore, it is small capsules). For other Masha - days of a delay are considered from the date of "planned", t. e not come or stepped menses. Asya, and at you 25 days of a delay of this not come or stepped menses?

masha
08.09.2004, 23:26
I shall add, that transparent allocation are considered as norm or rate. Success.

Asya
09.09.2004, 12:55
From a planned menses. And transparent allocation it is type as it was described? Whether can simultaneously say lies 5 tests?

Asya
11.09.2004, 23:44
The matter is that one of these days I caught a cold or chilled, there was a small temperature then tests showed nothing also I drank ferveks and t. The item And extrauterine through how much shows itself and how?

masha
14.09.2004, 08:23
And t. The item is what exactly. And in general any serious damage of an epithelium (germ) on early durations of gestation leads to a spontaneous abortion (abortion) if your pregnancy continues to develop all should be by way of. The extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis at 25 ti already would let to a day time delay about itself the know (strong pains, krovjanistye allocation, you precisely would not pass or miss it). Success.

Asya
15.09.2004, 03:10
And t. Item it aflubin, ferveks and antiflu, a rhinitis, temperature was 37, 7 once, sopli till now

masha
18.09.2004, 16:08
If the given preparations (except for Aflubina is harmless homeopathic immunomoduljant) you accepted short time and in a small amount you have not put or rendered any harm to the child. At statement on the account necessarily inform on disease to the doctor. Success.

Asya
21.09.2004, 03:51
You think 5 tests cannot say lies? By the way when to me did or made US skzali that the uterus small can hurt or be ill;be sick therefore a stomach or belly?

The anonym
24.09.2004, 14:13
The test can be lozhno-negative, but not lozhno-positive. And pains in the bottom part of a stomach or belly very much often happen on early durations of gestation (usually they are harmless and pass or take place after a while), it is important to not pass or miss too intensive and regular painful attacks and krovjanistye allocation, a cat. Signal about threat of discontinuing. The small uterus is a variant of norm or rate.

Asya
26.09.2004, 11:34
In sense for a small uterus such it is normal? And allocation as though it was described?

Asya
29.09.2004, 10:09
Thanks huge all who responds to my reports, I would descend or go from mind or wit for horror! And one stria acyanotic and the second bright on all tests it as?

Asya
29.09.2004, 18:37
Hurts however constantly day tri-four, but the blood is not present

masha
03.10.2004, 00:26
The acyanotic second stria on tests is and happens, the truth more often at a small delay, at you she ogo-go... Allocation yellowish can be both norm or rate, and a signal of any inflammation (whether there is no burning sensation at an emiction, an itch, etc.). Hurts however constantly vse-taki not so well, idite-ka you to the doctor or on US. If pregnancy already has more 6 7. on the good equipment you already will see how fights serdechko malyshika. Success.

Asya
06.10.2004, 07:48
I think tomorrow I shall go. I was tested last week gde-that on 15 - 18 day there was one stria! The stomach or belly sometimes hurts as at monthly and is sometimes simple as though holds apart slightly

masha
10.10.2004, 02:01
During pregnancy the aerogenesis increases usually or is usually enlarged, whether from what puchit the stomach or belly, etc. Is not present at you a constipation?

Asya
11.10.2004, 21:01
In general yesterday to a toilet did not go on big, and the day before yesterday I do not remember...

Asya
12.10.2004, 22:35
I have caught a cold similar because that has blown me on a visit, mozhe podstudila that?