PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not clear diagnosis

Railya
10.10.2004, 09:17
At me such question. Recently was at the doctor and he has told or said that at me the size of a uterus little bit less normal. Whether happens such and with what it is connected? And also whether I can become pregnant and what for this purpose it is necessary to make?
I know that there is a children's uterus with which it is practically impossible to become pregnant. And as at me I have heard such diagnosis for the first time. I have a problem with treatment as I am abroad. And here doctors in this area very weak, practically illiterate. Help or assist advice or council and manuals.

evromedprestizh
10.10.2004, 09:51
At not given birth or not travailled the uterus can be less norms or rates. I think, the occasion for trouble is not present.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Railya
10.10.2004, 09:58
Thanks that have responded to my problem and here a following question. Why I cannot become pregnant in current of year. Can pass or take place to me a course of a vitamin therapy? Or advise that I should accept how to eat, etc.?
In advance thanks for found time.

evromedprestizh
10.10.2004, 23:49
The vitamin therapy will not help or assist. It is necessary seryoznoe inspection in occasion of beslodija.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.