PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether dangerously to stop to accept OK nezakonchiv a pack

Castillo
19.09.2004, 08:17
Good afternoon still time,

I accepted the second cycle 35, have forgotten to drink 3-rd tablet, 4-th have drunk in time, but 3-rd did not drink.. As a result of coincidence of circumstances have remained not drunk as 7-th and 8-th tablets.. neznaja how correctly to act or arrive I have decided to not accept at all more tablets in this cycle..

To me it is appointed or nominated hormonal analits to Prolactinum, LG and FSG for 2-3 day of a cycle on the efflux or expiration of a following cycle i.e. if this cycle to consider or count as the first for 2-3 day of the third cycle, ostensibly one should be *quot; O?O*quot; without OK..

:confused: consult pozhalujsto:

On refusal how much is harmful to a female organism from OK among a cycle and with what it is fraught with consequences??

And also when at me my hormonal background for that will be restored that results of the analysis were without an error??

otvette to me pozhalujsto because I madly experience in this occasion and I do not know what to do or make further..: (

Alma
20.09.2004, 15:26
Packing is desirable for drinking up up to the extremity or end. It is necessary to do or make the hormonal analysis not less, than through 2 cycles after the termination or discontinuance of reception.

klochan
25.09.2004, 20:55
Packing is desirable for drinking up up to the extremity or end.

Thanks you big for so fast reply:o

:confused: BUT WHAT TO DO or MAKE WITH PASSED or MISSED TRIMJA TABLETS??:confused:

Nazilja
27.09.2004, 00:05
Anything. Accept further without them. But for contraceptive effect in this cycle do not hope.

IRINA 1
28.09.2004, 01:34
Anything. Accept further without them. But for contraceptive effect in this cycle do not hope.

:confused: the matter is that yesterday nachalo the bleeding inherently very similar on menstrual, even pulls a stomach or belly and a back as always at a usual menses..:confused: to eat up tablets or to leave (I still has not started them to eat up)??:confused: and menstrual this bleeding or not??

I likely burden you the obtrusiveness:o, but these questions actually very much excite me: (

gambo
08.10.2004, 20:50
If have begun monthly reception of tablets needs to be stopped. If only small allocation it is necessary to continue up to the extremity or end of packing.