PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VPCH under *quot;? *quot;

Kitten
08.09.2004, 17:52
Zdrastvujte!

d/? VPCH under *quot;? *quot;.

Did or Made analyses on 16, 18 type. Have found nothing.

Earlier/in avguste/cleaned or removed already something similar on flat kandilomy. Bipsija has shown only inflammatory prtsess. A cytology - an inflammation. In connection with relapse/have appeared are fine white pjatnyshki/the doctor prepolagaet, what is it all VPCH, but other type. By results of a colposcopy - gentle mazajka, jodnegativnye zones. Types - she does not appoint or nominate analyses to all, since speaks, that their big -in.

Repeatedly flat kandilomy on ?/m (*quot;??? *quot;) have cleaned or removed about one month back Solkovaginom. From a following cycle following treatment is recommended:

1 Famvir 250*2 5

2 Amiksin 2. 2 days, then 1 t. ch/? day. A course 4 ned.

3 Indinol 3 3

In addition:

4 Likopid on 1 t.

5 Y?uN?-intim

6 Viferon 500000

Having read through intsruktsiju, for example to amiksinu, I have not found, that it or him accept at VPCH, but only at a virus of herpes. There was a logical question: Can it is necessary to replace it or him with other preparation?

The doctor has told or said to accept all simultaneously.

In your opinion, whether mnogovato medicines to me have appointed or nominated?

Or it can is necessary to keep though any sequence? To tell the truth, the impression that have appointed or nominated all successively is made. I am ready all it *quot; O?Oy*quot;, toko here to not do much harm...

Comment, please, on a situation.

Thanks

mudrakov
06.10.2004, 06:47
Any of the appointed or nominated preparations does not possess antipapillomavirusnoj activity. At detection of damages mucous shejki uteruses + revealing papillomavirusa (the type of a virus is defined or determined: the high or low group of risk), the doctor spends: a colposcopy a biopsy of the damaged or injured site. The biopsy defines or determines DEPTH of a lesion and further tactics of treatment. At superficial damages observation with repeated testing is shown only, at deeper - surgical excision of the centers (there are some methods: a cryolysis, laser evaporation or a a ekstsizija).

Vladimir T
06.10.2004, 15:28
It would be desirable to bring some specifications:

1. On a biopsy, sdelanoj in August (surgitron), d/?: the Tissue of a uterus with expressed diffusive or diffuse limfogistiotsitarnoj infiltration, with numerous *quot; YO????U??*quot; glands, the epithelium of a part of glands artefitsialno is changed. A laminated or multilayer flat epithelium sharply giperplazirovan, with focal basally-cellular hyperactivity.

2. On a colposcopy, sdelanoj shortly before cauterization this time solkovaginom, in : gentle (sites on all ektotservikse - jodnegativnye zones).

3. A cytology - an inflammation.

I do not know what type of virus VPCH. I think, that it or this is not known also by my treating gynecologist... I handed over analyses only on 16, 18 type. There all is negative.

But the gynecologist speaks, on a colposcopy it is possible to make the assumption, what is it all flat kandilomy. And to hand over on all existing types VPCH - there is no sense since it is a lot of them. Proceeding from it or this as I have understood, and naznachilii this scheme or plan of treatment that after cauterization solkovaginom there was no relapse.

You could not comment on results of the spent inspection? These or thus can given speak about VPCH?:confused:

Thanks

Anna

SuSl
07.10.2004, 01:35
1. In the offered treatment I do not see any expediency.

2. If by means of PTSR have not found out oncogenous types VPCH - 16 and 18 - means them is not present.

Considering presence of an inflammation it is necessary prosanirovat a vagina with a repeated cytology and a colposcopy. If it's OK - repeated inspection in a year.

Minx
07.10.2004, 07:30
By the way flat kondillomy - an attribute of a syphilitic infection, for VPCH are characteristic peaked or acuminate kondillomy which, however, are caused or cause not oncogenous by strains of a virus and leave only at cosmetic defect.

prolov
07.10.2004, 13:02
Hello!

Today was at the gynecologist. On a colposcopy - there were fine white specks + on a smear an inflammation (I only have not understood are new already after processing solkovaginom, or it not all prizhgli though cauterized at a colposcope). And it ch/? 3 weeks after cauterization...

1. Whether tell or say, please, could so quickly to appear flat kandilomy?

Vsvjazi with this *quot; aOO??*quot;, the doctor has suggested to hand over still time analyses on VPCH 16,18 types, a pier not always from 1 time them find, + still time on a ureaplasma (earlier was, but I was checked after course of treatment - all OK).

2. In your opinion, whether there is in it or this really necessity?

And that I and shall hand over indefinitely one and tezhe analyses (already took 2 times a biopsy). On the second biopsy - inflammatory process - according to the gynecologist (I did not see results of a repeated biopsy).

Results of the first biopsy/in avguste/see above.

3. If all is necessary: the doctor has suggested to hand over these analyses somewhere for 20 day of a cycle. Why suddenly on 20? I thought, is what is it shown in any day of a cycle...:rolleyes:

Thanks

Anna

jerry
07.10.2004, 16:11
I already all have told or said.

alex_ney
07.10.2004, 17:43
Explain, please, not understanding in medicine, in the histological analysis, is more correct in its or his diagnosis, write, about presence flat kandilom?;)

Thanks

Anna

Olesia23
07.10.2004, 20:31
Explain, please, not understanding in medicine, in the histological analysis, is more correct in its or his diagnosis, write, about presence flat kandilom?;)

Thanks

Anna

It is the macroscopical diagnosis, instead of histological