PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two menses in one month?

Страницы : [1] 2

Vigrus
24.09.2004, 14:58
Situation: as usually in time have begun monthly, but instead of 5 days proceeded 7, and in 2 days have appeared krovjanistye allocation, and in 2 days monthly have again gone or send again. After sorts or labors the cycle like was normalized and here such..: ((What is it such, and? Or me to the doctor to go it is necessary?: (

MoscowUP
01.10.2004, 06:42
Try to compare to these or it (http: // www.panacea.narod.ru/Mycoplasmosis.htm*???O?U) attributes. If will find additional similarities - address to the venereologist and ask, that he has directed you on corresponding or meeting analyses.

sserg512
02.10.2004, 16:56
Certainly, infections here at all at what. And to the venereologist under the complaints resulted or brought here to go to what. You result or bring not enough the concrete information in detail to answer your question. Is better to go to the doctor and to understand on a place. Before it or this it is necessary to make US.

02.10.2004, 17:12
Infections always and. Can, a bet?

Ilya_P
02.10.2004, 17:33
When receive the medical diploma - address:D

J@Marina
02.10.2004, 17:33
If you consider or count yourselves as the expert, and I was not present, of that you so are afraid?

Well. Let will be a bet for cleanly symbolical sum. We shall tell or say, $100.

RAFik
02.10.2004, 17:35
Since I am not engaged in a deceit of citizens, as the some people, I am rich not so much to consider or count 100 $ as the symbolical sum...

It is interesting, how you are going to it to prove?

Lyudmila Grigor
*quot; If you such clever, why you such poor? *quot;, - I do not remember, who has uttered.

It I am not engaged in a deceit of citizens. And everyone who takes money without dependence from result, either the deceiver, or the extortioner. Even if *quot; all so nN?a?O*quot;.

I too do not consider or count myself as the rich person. But not because I can not earn more that is why, that for money I work exactly so much, how much it is enough. During other time I can work, unless, for (or on) idea.

To check up (and if it is necessary and to recheck) all this is possible the analysis. Certainly, due to lost.

IgorS
The analysis, certainly, in your laboratory?

aprilina
Only in case infections will not be found to be convinced and make a decision about pereproverke other method.

_77
Children or Guys! So you have argued?

It is possible virtually to break to you arms or hand ?

:p

Know, but all problem that the patient does not participate in it or this seems to me. Can and will return in an Aether .

Yours faithfully, Vitaly.

imported_
I am am disturbed too with this moment. Interest - only cost of the analysis is too small. Can, we shall add one more condition: who will lose, that and will cure, at what, free of charge?:D

Tanye
Misters, I also did not suspect, that I shall become the reason such spora.:))

Time you have concluded a bet it can be valid, my treatment (if all taki what that illness or disease is), will pass or take place due to progravshego? Agree?: *))))

NoFace
I - for! Unless, Mr. Jacob will brake... Well, good, the clown with them with $100. Only for analyses and treatment. I at all do not want, that Jacob has fallen from skalki the girlfriend when she will not find out promezh blanket covers or slips the .:D

Santej
Jokes jokes, but me slightly frightens. The blood goes as in the middle monthly. I casually shall not die of a loss of blood?: *))

Give me what nibud advice or council!!!:)

ON-?a-?O-HUNDRED!: *))

gusiona
Well, if Jacob, in case of loss of all this () will pay advice or council and preparations...

poezzhajte tomorrow in a homeopathic drugstore also buy or purchase Hamamellis 6 (and Ipecacuanha 6 for secure. Remember *quot; Ivan Vaislevicha*quot;: *quot; be treated, golubushka - nevertheless it is paid! *quot;). Load the first each two hours on 3-4 dragees while the blood will not stop or while the sun not zakatitsja. If before this astronomical event a bleeding not poutihnet, pass to the second - in the same regimen up to a withdrawal to a dream. In the morning all should be OK.

Yes! Do not overcool preparations below +15 and do not leave them on light and near to electrodevices.

Kryska
Well, up to what all are greedy for "freebie" ..

You really consider or count what to be treated on dispute or spore and due to lost the best variant?

Or it is absence of the serious attitude or relation to?

At such variant, in lost there can be the one who became the reason of dispute.

On any you should concern to yourselves yours faithfully and to visit or attend the expert internally.

And if from advice or councils it is possible to buy or purchase the collecting of the grasses used at disturbances of a cycle (those collectings of grasses now much) in structure of which there should be a neetle in a usual drugstore.

Yours faithfully, Vitaly.

akiva
Not. A neetle it is not necessary - it is possible to cover an infection and I should pay in money, and to you - zorovem, though and in .:mad:

You for money or about health?

Than you did not like a neetle, traditional enough and

Effective agent.

And at presence of an infection (that which you have in view of), its or her neetle not *quot; ?a?a?aOy*quot;, whether not to you about it or this the nobility?

Vitaly.

EHA
And she, a rascal, from a neetle (is more exact, from Urtica urens) quite often from an epithelium leaves (is based or founded;established on it or this the treatment, dermatitises caused by her or it in a phytotherapy and as it is sad, even in a homeopathy). Then she, the truth, vertaetsja. But the money, given to Jacob, hardly will follow it or her .:D

Dan'ka
Mr. Vitalii, all taki sense of humour - a thing very good, it is not necessary so seriously to concern to the some veshcham. *))

Thanks for advice or council, I shall try or taste, suddenly will help or assist:))

Prostak
For the beginning I should afflict some present - to argue with faces without medical education I as already wrote, I am not going to.

About vydeleny in the middle of a cycle - before to ask a question, it would be quite good to see or overlook others diskusiii at this forum. The given subject already was discussed: http: // forums./showthread.php3? s = and amp; threadid=621

About Vitaly's idea on weakness for a freebie - it completely agree. Instead of what to follow advice or councils of doctors, people are ready to listen to any charlatans, but is free-of-charge! I too constantly collide or face with it or this in the job: that some women only do not do or make...

Alexei
Yes, Vitaly, it is not necessary to concern to sense of humour seriously!

Marka,

It you for which advice or council spasibstvuete? If for a neetle I leave a bet unilaterally, or I shall demand pereproverki in 3 months (, by the way, it too concerns to antibiotics).

:p

*quot;... People are ready to listen to any charlatans, but is free-of-charge! I too constantly collide or face with it or this in the job... *quot;. A class! And the main thing, self-critically!:D

zzz
You amaze me:)))

Why all of you at once have solved that I - next ljubitelnitsa freebies?:)

I, in general that with pure or clean soul to consult have solved, but in any way did not expect that my question will cause or call such dispute of two respectable husbands *))

And then, on this server if all of you people suspect in *quot what for is necessary; weakness for a freebie *quot; and *quot; Instead of what to follow advice or councils of doctors, people are ready to listen to any charlatans, but is free-of-charge! *quot;

In general that I have heard only one more concrete answer.

Coral
Why all of you at once have solved that I - next ljubitelnitsa freebies?

Do not worry, it at us often happens. Here in fact not simply forum of questions and answers, and Debatable Club.

In general that I have heard only one more concrete answer.

If you understand the report of Mr. D it is compelled or forced to afflict you as the concrete answer. How much or As far as I know, professional homeopathists at all do not approve correspondence purpose or appointment of treatment which here widely is practised vysheupomjanutyj by Mr.

To treat only under complaints without objective data it is impossible!

For reception of the concrete answer from the doctor it is necessary for him to give enough of the information, that in this case it has not been made. From here and my answer to your question. Far not on all questions can be given the subject answer in absentia. There, where it is possible, we always try to give answers, can see or overlook other discussions. I have specified to you one of possible or probable variants.