PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Burning sensation at sexual contact

Ganny
29.09.2004, 12:54
Hello, to me of 19 years. With the husband we live a sexual life about 2 years, very much the thrush (from tablets, soap and t often disturbs. Item), went at the gynecologist has advised prinemat in process of occurrence Difljukan and all in this sort. And now only at sexual contact I had a burning sensation and estesvenno it was necessary to stop a sexual life. That it could be and than it is possible to treat other signs of a thrush is not present, so I can not present myself what is it. Whether suppositories of type Terzhinana can help or assist? (the gynecologist then spoke that they can be applied as prophylaxis). To descend or go at the gynecologist now opportunities is not present, so on you one hope.

evromedprestizh
30.09.2004, 10:34
It not necessarily thrush. Similar signs have almost all infections. It is necessary to reveal the reason of repetitions of inflammatory process. It is the mixed virus infection and depression of immunity more often. The universal resolvent is a broth of a camomile. But detailed inspection is desirable.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.