PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mersilon - a delay (question)

Ushki
25.09.2004, 17:48
Has stopped to accept Mersilon, has passed or has taken place month. The menses should begin on Monday, but has not begun yet. It was protected by condoms. What occurs or happens??

zaya
26.09.2004, 15:05
There is a delay. They happened at you before reception Mersilona? Now in fact your initial cycle, instead of those *quot is restored; ?a?U*quot; which were on a background of reception of tablets. If before reception at you too were *quot; ?a?U*quot;, variant two - either temporary failure, or pregnancy. Hand over a blood on beta-Ou. At a condom not 100 % reliability. If it not pregnancy while no trouble is not present. Not always the organism at once adapts for a cancelling the COOK, not always a menses are restored in the first month.

Sergey22
28.09.2004, 12:40
Thanks.. Uf, today has begun!!:)

shasha
28.09.2004, 13:40
Again a problem. After this menses there was one more in the extremity or end of June. And all. About one today nothing was and it is not planned. Was at the gynecologist, she has sent me on uzi ovaries and on analyses. On uzi to me have told or said, that a design normal, but she for some reason does not work. And analyses have shown a virus 16 and ureaplasmas. After that the doctor a word has not given a hint at a delay, has told or said together with the partner to be treated (klerimed, medofljukon, -2), and separately for me geksikon. It would be desirable to ask, how much or as far as it is correct, and whether there can be because of it or this such delay.

Z.Y. During a week I shall try to make the way or break through to other doctor.