PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Frequent uzi - it is harmful or not?

dusic
11.09.2004, 22:19
Hello. I can not be defined or determined with utility of US. At me 2-nd pregnancy, the first unsuccessful (amotio or detachment on 4-th week, threat, as a result an absolute oligoamnios and cleaning on 12 ned.). Now term ok. 8 ned. On conception, did or made US on 5 weeks for acknowledgement or confirmation of a uterine pregnancy, now on 8,5-9 ned. It is planned by US *quot; just in case ??OONOy*quot; because of problems in 1-st pregnancy. And at 10-11 ned. It is necessary to do or make US of a collar zone (to exclude pathologies). I think, whether it is necessary to refuse that US *quot; on everyone ??O?a*quot; or it in my situation is necessary more likely, than harmfully? All around shout, that the it is less, the better.

I shall specify, at me it is yellow. The body is less than norm or rate and I accept 1 djufaston and 2 sh. utrozhestana in the evening. There was a tonus, now state of health good.

All terms on conception. Thanks!

Female Hunter
25.09.2004, 06:59
Hello. I can not be defined or determined with utility of US. At me 2-nd pregnancy, the first unsuccessful (amotio or detachment on 4-th week, threat, as a result an absolute oligoamnios and cleaning on 12 ned.). Now term ok. 8 ned. On conception, did or made US on 5 weeks for acknowledgement or confirmation of a uterine pregnancy, now on 8,5-9 ned. It is planned by US *quot; just in case ??OONOy*quot; because of problems in 1-st pregnancy. And at 10-11 ned. It is necessary to do or make US of a collar zone (to exclude pathologies). I think, whether it is necessary to refuse that US *quot; on everyone ??O?a*quot; or it in my situation is necessary more likely, than harmfully? All around shout, that the it is less, the better.

I shall specify, at me it is yellow. The body is less than norm or rate and I accept 1 djufaston and 2 sh. utrozhestana in the evening. There was a tonus, now state of health good.

All terms on conception. Thanks!

To me during pregnancy of US did or made 10 times - all time was found with very important reasons: in 4 ned. For definition of pregnancy, in 6 ned. Again for the same reason, on a trace. Day - for diagnostics of a myoma, etc. Thanks God, on the child it was not reflected: has given birth in time and with dochurkoj very well - the clear head and advances contempoparies in development. I think, if US it is necessary, it is necessary to do or make, it is the justified risk.

Natashka
25.09.2004, 07:48
Here at this forum this voros already was discussed

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=7464