PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What with me?

Edward
02.09.2004, 23:58
To me 14 years, monthly have begun in the extremity or end of summer of the last year, went not :26 July, on September, 2nd, on November, 16th, on January, 12th, on February, 16th, and potm in the middle of May any not clear the allocation, similar on mesechnye, there were approximately 4-5 days and till now are not present not what prznakov a menses. I very much obespokoenna, tell or say it something seryoznoe??

JULY
13.09.2004, 20:02
Most likely, is not present no trouble - at such age similar disturbances are not a pathology. If you live a sexual life it is necessary to mean and an opportunity of pregnancy.

Nevskaya
19.09.2004, 10:12
I do not conduct a sexual life, therefore vosmozhnost to become pregnant disappears. And it can be vyzvanno that I sportsmenka (equestrian sport) and in December 2002 have very strongly fallen (but not what seryoznyh consequences were not)

mashulja
20.09.2004, 21:25
Basically, the stress can affect or influence a regularity of a cycle, especially, at such age as at you. More precisely you can understand this question having visited or attended the doctor.