PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not developing pregnancy

vika
18.09.2004, 14:45
Hello, the doctor. To me diagnose not developing pregnancy. From the moment of last monthly there is 8 week. Uzi shows presence of an amniotic bag (excuse if it is wrong), and already and two. But the analysis of a blood shows medlenoe, not on norm or rate augmentation of hormones. (monthly were on July, 28th, 1 analysis on September, 1st - 380 hormones, 2 analysis on September, 8th - 2800) and palpitation is not listened. I still hope, that can be, still small term, but the doctor speaks, that chances of normal pregnancy are peer practically to zero. And though at me vzjadi today the analysis on hormones once again, the doctor speaks, what is it all for nothing and it is necessary to do or make abortion. And I very much want this child. What your opinion, the doctor? To me 35 years, after the first sorts or labors have passed or have taken place 2 years, problems with health are not present, infections too.

mariamm
18.09.2004, 21:33
beta-Ou grows normally but that it is necessary to estimate or appreciate precisely to sample with an interval of 2 day, instead of 8. Receive tomorrow result of a hormone, peresdadite in 48 hours after this delivery, wait. Then alter uzi. The ovulation could occur or happen later and now there can be 5 weeks and consequently it is yet visible an embryos. There is no place to hurry up, it is easy possible to wait week-two. After that to repeat uzi.