PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Me such question interests: what probability to become pregnant...

Denis
19.08.2004, 15:20
Hello! Me such question interests: what the probability to become pregnant to the girl if I entered a finger into a vagina on the second phalanx (a finger was in a semen...)
I thank.

Anna
20.08.2004, 19:12
Well you give! Same as though you have terminated probability in it or her, that is well... At... Very much greater or big!

The anonym
23.08.2004, 18:27
It was necessary to you to choose from 10 fingers what in a semen... You or purposely did or made it, or not so know what there are consequences!

Denis
27.08.2004, 16:18
Well, i never... And what I voodil a finger very much am not deep?! Or it is quite enough of it or this?! And if I simply caressed a finger, I "do not get" inside under the same conditions?!

By the way, one more small voprosik: if I wiped a semen, but did not wash an arm or a hand - probability so bolsha?: ((((

The anonym
28.08.2004, 21:38
Yes do not experience you, probability minimal, it is possible to tell or say in general any.

Denis
29.08.2004, 07:55
CHto-something opinions have considerably changed... Plus to all - at it or her the middle of a cycle...

Anna
29.08.2004, 18:19
DENIS, the previous author who advises to not experience, obviously muzhik and is obvious loh in these questions, women on this subject know can more because worry more and read the literature. If you even were engaged in proctal or anal sex could get there, there is enough that a drop on a vagina would get, if has terminated to her on a bottom of a stomach or belly, too the probability is great, And YOU have entered a finger in a semen! Itself posudi, yes probability very much greater or big! If the girl only does not drink tablets contraceptive or special contraceptives barrier does not apply. That that at it or her the middle of a cycle so it only raises or increases chances. So... Take courage, chances of paternity are great.

Denis
02.09.2004, 03:39
I still struggle:)
Whether many spermatozoons can remain if I have wiped an arm or a hand simply about a towel?! (time has passed or has taken place a little - all of minutes 15 20 after vytiranija).
By the way, survivability of spermatozoons ischesljaetsja hours?! (gde-that heard or read, that 48 hours... These or it 48 hours they live, when there is an ejaculation or they die and each 48 hours inside of an organism are born?!)

Anna
05.09.2004, 22:17
Denis, you are mistaken if think, that in a drop of a semen 2 3 spermatozoons which can be wiped. Even the microscopical part will suffice to start the future generation on development. In the woman spermatozoons live the order 5, t. e. Save ability to impregnate an ootid. At it or her already a delay?

Irina
09.09.2004, 03:10
Denis, if at it or her the middle of a cycle, chances = 99 %. You that, ocheimi arms or hand wiped a semen? You could not wash an arm or a hand, and then caress? You could not caress other parts of the organism it or her? Has done delov, and now you try to find justifications? Buy or purchase to her postinora (if has not passed or has not taken place 72 more hours) give 1 tablet (ONLY 1!!!!!) Also pray! And that to be to you the daddy, or to her will spoil a life. And next time think the top head before to put in a vagina something, that in a semen!

Denis
10.09.2004, 08:59
72 hours yet have not passed or have not taken place. The semen has got to me on an arm or a hand, I have wiped it or her. And when caressed, naturally, about it has forgotten, t. To. This moment has simply taken off at me from a head! I shall speak tomorrow about tablets: (

Denis
12.09.2004, 12:29
And more a question: tablets on 75?
Even there is a second question... Subtracted or deducted, that " Action of the preparation accepted immediately after the sexual certificate or act
Or not later than 1 go hour after it or him, proceeds up to 3 ch. " As it to correlate from 72 o'clock????

Denis
15.09.2004, 00:37
I read about postinor and to become durno. Really all is valid so gloomy how here write?! http: // www. students. by/xcontr. htm

Irina
18.09.2004, 08:01
Denis, instead of here to learn or find out " what to do or make "!!! Run in a drugstore and learn or find out there! There experts who will advise you most the best preparation. And next time do not forget!!!!!! When you wipe arms or hand, that them and to wash it is necessary. After a toilet you do not put an arm or a hand in a mouth, and go them to wash all over again!!! And postinor it is valid not so good by-effects is famous, but if is not present VOOBSCHE anything 1 time will approach or suit also he. And 72 hours... .eto the EXTREMEST case!!!!, if the girl did not have an ovulation and you shustriki had not time to impregnate it or her.