PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disturbance of a cycle and pain

Guliana
18.09.2004, 07:47
Hello!

I am am disturbed with pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly though their pains it is possible to name with a tightness. The matter is that more likely it is similar to a dyscomfort, raspiranie. And pains very short-term as flashes, arise on the center, it is given to area of ovaries, in area of kidneys.

Sometimes, when I am borrowed or occupied by something I at all I do not notice this dyscomfort, for example, on training on the big tennis.

Before such at me was not, has begun in April after at me the cycle (usually he has got off was at me 28 +-2 day) and within April was two menses. I have felt this dyscomfort somewhere in the middle of a cycle and it proceeded practically prior to the beginning of a following menses. And then it has arisen right after the terminations or endings of a menses.

I have not addressed to the doctor as I yet do not conduct a sexual life, and I do not know, whether the doctor me can examine and define or determine in this situation what's the matter.

Now I all the same wish to address to the doctor as I am afraid, that that serious, time have repeated again. Tell or say please, whether the doctor can in case of if I still the virgin to define or determine what's the matter? Also can at you there is any assumption of the possible or probable reason?

Yours faithfully, Anna (25 years).