PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To me certainly to give birth or travail yet soon, only in November, but I already...

Christina
23.08.2004, 14:20
Zdrastvujte!
To me certainly to give birth or travail yet soon, only in November, but I already awfully am afraid of it or this. At me a question: who gave birth or travailled with what anasteziej and on how much she helped or assisted? nachitalas about epiduralku - it became even more terrible, choj--it or her it would not be desirable to do or make that, and though kak-that would be desirable to anesthetize process. Share pozhalujta experience!!! Thankful in advance!

Liza
23.08.2004, 16:12
Christina, I yet did not give birth or travail (at me only 22 weeks), but have very much touched your report. Be not afraid, at All of you it will be perfect, be adjusted or set up only on good. The pain is not eternal, and malysh with you for all life.

Darya
27.08.2004, 12:05
Gave birth or Travailled to 2 times. Epidural anasteziju did not do or make, but at me did or made girls and to her has very much helped or assisted. The main thing that the good anaesthesiologist has got. To me did or made obezvolevajushcheju a dropper (t. To. Gave birth or travailled very quickly and epiduralkune had time to put) so at me children were born somnolent. So if there will be an opportunity do or make epiduralku. And so the pain is forgotten quickly. The main thing to be adjusted or be set up on correct lad and correctly to breathe. Easy or light;mild to you of sorts or labors.

masha
30.08.2004, 13:30
Christina, now during sorts or labors many are applied anestizirujushchie preparations, vo-the first, all of you can discuss in advance with the doctor, a cat. Will accept labors, vo-the second, keep in mind, that more often similar preparations have minimal and short-term enough effect. And that you so has frightened concerning epid. Anesthesias? The given kind of anesthesia is, perhaps, unique operating or working way of a labour pain relief. In any case it is not necessary to reflect on it or this now and to adjust or set up itself on a negative. Quite probably, that anesthesia in general is not required to you, in fact it is impossible to predict or forecast as you and your organism will react to a pain during sorts or labors. Success.

Anyuta
01.09.2004, 10:30
It will be much better than any anesthesia to descend or go and talk to the skilled or experienced good obstetrix or obstetrics about receptions of anesthesia - I so has made, and no anesthesia was required to me. And thanks God. Because on children it operates or works badly.

Lora
04.09.2004, 10:52
And me the doctor has told or said, that epidural did not do or make in no event: rody-business natural, and anesthesia - a nyxis (and where!!!) in a backbone! And you completely trust qualifications of your doctor?! And consider or count, that anesthetizing itself, mummy leaves the baby without natural (the natural hormones allocated during patrimonial activity, euphorias causing a status and reducing painful sensations) anesthesias, and in fact to him too is very sick! And be not afraid you so: look back, crowds of people vokrug-results of sorts or labors! You in fact do not consider or count yourselves as the most weak unit in this society! Everyone experience, and you will consult!

Nata
06.09.2004, 11:09
To me too to give birth or travail in November and I too awfully am afraid. I do not know even as I shall give birth or I shall travail itself or cesarean, t. To. It is established or installed more close to sorts or labors as the child will lay and t. Item But here I am adjusted or set up on epiduralku. My friends did or made and is normal. The main thing that the doctor anasteziolog was skilled or experienced. All depends on it or him....

Christina
09.09.2004, 21:35
All thanks!
I am certainly adjusted or certainly set up on the best and I understand that the pain in couple of days will be forgotten, but time have invented as to help or assist the woman to anesthetize labors why would be not present? And epiduralku I pochemu-that am afraid more than actually of sorts or labors. As I shall think that to me will get into a backbone!!!!

ola
11.09.2004, 02:16
I did or made ep. anasteziju and thanks God. Before has studied in infernal pains 9 ch. Also speak for the first sorts or labors a little. A dentagra too natural but we do or make a nyxis! And in other at all on a miscellaneous, I have got in paradise after anastez. Success!

Anja
14.09.2004, 17:04
If there are no contraindications that epidural is not dangerous to me at kesareve in general did or made spinal (more difficultly than ep-naja t. To. It is done or made in a spinal cord) ansteziju at fights I and has not felt as vpozvonochnik have put a catheter. Success