PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello girls. At mejan 7 weeks. At me it is some or a little bit questions. 1. For ned...

Irina
26.08.2004, 06:10
Hello girls. At mejan 7 weeks. At me it is some or a little bit questions. 1. For a week before has learned or has found out, that the pregnant woman, handed over smears - all was pure or clean. Nothing disturbed. Recently (1, 5 weeks) I feel as an itch (it is constantly scratched as if has rubred), in the field of genitals. Sex with the husband was not. What is it can be? And 2. Me muzhchaet small dipressija (iz-for this itch) Even the eye began to twitch. What is possible poprinimat restful? 3. I was attacked with TERRIBLE laziness. I want nothing. Is, to go, to me only to have a sleep and lie down. Whether there was with whom that such? Also will pass or take place it? Thanks you, girls.

Ekaterina.
28.08.2004, 18:51
1. Hand over once again a smear. Similar on a thrush. She often starts to develop at pregnant women. 2. It is possible Persen, Novopasit - pregnant women are resolved. And the most important - you should calm or abirritate yourselves, no trouble in this itch are not present. 3. Well also be lazy while in pleasure! To the second trimester it will pass or take place. For now have a rest and gain strength. This normal status for such term. Success!

Irina for Ekaterina.
29.08.2004, 13:36
Dear Ekaterina. And what it is possible to accept from a thrush?

Lyudmila
01.09.2004, 23:15
In occasion of laziness I can tell or say - I in general was not hung up nearly in the first mesjats-two!!! And at my girl-friends the same. Like anything yet you do not feel - neither a stomach or belly, nor problems, but here apathy... I read, is what is it normal for early terms because the organism has not got used to such sharp double load. Dite to itself the delivery, a place well at once starts to demand, etc. Suffer it is a little. I firstly even was afraid, that all pregnancy so will be, but now simply I fly as on wings. The mood raised, would be desirable to be in time all and constantly pulls to move. So all at you ahead!:)

Irina for Lyudmila.
02.09.2004, 07:28
Thanks you. Really, it seems to me, that I vot-here shall be hung up. I shall wait, that all will calm down!!!

Lyudmila
03.09.2004, 02:46
Here in occasion of a thrush. She can really doze, and at pregnancy suddenly to wake up. In general it no trouble as doctors spoke me but to be treated it is necessary. To me wrote out Pimafutsin-suppositories and to grease a vagina brown with Glycerinum. But the doctor ask all the same! And before sorts or labors, speak, it will be necessary to treat more intensively that during sorts or labors there were no wounds and colporrheses. But be checked up - can, at you another that, easier.:)

Lida
05.09.2004, 07:38
Whether tell or say umenshaetsja an opportunity zaberemenit after the termination or discontinuance of reception of contraceptive tablets (Rigevidonum) and how much it can be prolonged? Tablets I accepted 6 months, now month any more I do not drink, when there can come or step pregnancy? And mozhnoli kak-nibud "to clear" an organism of such preparations. To me of 25 years, it is healthy.

Lida
07.09.2004, 13:49
Whether tell or say umenshaetsja an opportunity zaberemenit after the termination or discontinuance of reception of contraceptive tablets (Rigevidonum) and how much it can be prolonged? Tablets I accepted 6 months, now month any more I do not drink, when there can come or step pregnancy? And mozhnoli kak-nibud "to clear" an organism of such preparations. To me of 25 years, it is healthy.

Ekaterina.
10.09.2004, 18:04
To Irina - to you the doctor should appoint or nominate the Preparation only. Especially on early term when there is a bookmark of organs of the kid, it is necessary to be very accurate with medicines. And much will be zavisit about in what degree at you the thrush is developed. Before sorts or labors very well it or her terzhinanom to treat - 10 dnevnyj a course.

Ekaterina.
12.09.2004, 21:01
Lide - Become pregnant already now can, but is better wait even a month. Let the organism will come in norm or rate, you its or his hormones podpityvali.