PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 35, 5 years. On US in 12 ned. Have given out the conclusion: Age risk on with. Yes...

TATI
28.08.2004, 09:03
To me of 35, 5 years. On US in 12 ned. Have given out the conclusion: Age risk on with. The Down 1 : 360. Have told or said still, what is it a quite good parameter, and have then added, that in 16 ned. It is necessary to do or make amniotsentez. Really it so is necessary, in fact managed the analysis of a blood from a vein earlier. Especially, as I have understood, this procedure is done or made without anesthesia, and I in the anamnesis have an endometriosis, and manipulations to me did or made all, at least, with trojchatkoj. As I am afraid, that this still more more will raise or increase probability of an abortion against promised genetikami 0.5 %.

JAsnovidjashchaja
29.08.2004, 18:55
These inspections are not necessary to you, it is necessary to treat a cytomegaly and ureoplazmu. I can help or assist: 4 sessions.

The magician
30.08.2004, 19:35
That again for bosh! 4 sessions distantsionno? TATI, keep in mind, what even the strongest white Magician or on the present Seeing cannot diagnose the person on the Internet and, especially, cure distantsionno. For statement of the diagnosis the photo of this person or a thing belonging him (is better quartz watches, they save the information on the person) is necessary even. For TREATMENT of it or this not enough. Personal meeting is necessary.
And these or it internetnye deceivers PRECISELY will not help or assist you, but only will do much harm: (Wait the answer of the doctor or consult on your question in any else medical center.

JAsnovidjashchaja
31.08.2004, 03:40
Keep in mind! You need to treat a cytomegaly and ureoplazmu. I can help or assist: 4 sessions.

The magician
01.09.2004, 08:31
In conference "infektsionist" you have not put any correct diagnosis to people (yes it and is not surprising!). Now here have got over. You stop, at last, idiotnichat. Borrow or occupy in useful affairs. Leave people alone, let experts help or assist them.

PTS - for the magician
02.09.2004, 20:51
The guy activly earns negative karmu.
My friend, the white magician of a highest level, can clean or remove both infections for ONE session, to time seeing the person (and WITHOUT a photo). What, a fantasy? No, job of imagination + knowledge + very high power. Study, the young man:).

The magician
04.09.2004, 11:47
You that believe what here carry? FULL DELIRIUM. Well you cannot correctly define or determine diagnoses, well it is not given to you:-) Well also calm down already that you to people golovy-that try zadurit. It is impossible to be up to such degree greedy. And the friend your same as well as you moshejnik. Excepting a variant what can be you meant Supreme?:-)

The magician
05.09.2004, 21:51
Yes, by the way, you just pomoshchnikts, and already in such impudent tone with the skilled or experienced Magician talk. It to you, the young man to study it is necessary. And not with those people, you have communicated. On bad road cost or stand. For the present not absolutely late, you need to reconsider your vital values. Success!

By the way
06.09.2004, 13:38
The report on August, 29th 2002 21 : 41 : 26
BELONGS TO THE MAGICIAN.

The magician
08.09.2004, 00:33
To you again "have incorrectly shown":-) this report does not belong to me and cease to be engaged in idiocy, at last. Find for itself any useful employment or occupation. Success.

XXX
09.09.2004, 08:27
R

XXX
10.09.2004, 10:58
R

XXX
11.09.2004, 15:25
R

XXX
12.09.2004, 15:40
Excuse, something gljuchit, these are astral forces probably zashkalili.
Now it is serious - managed the simple analysis from a vein, t earlier. To. To you there were no 35 years. Now is, and the risk 1/300 is a risk on age, to uzi he has no attitude or relation. Procedure amniotsenteza - anything pleasant, but prospect (even small) to live with the child the Down (or to leave it or him) - even more awfully. Though to solve only to you, listen to the heart.