PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 25 years, not married (civil marriage). We plan pozhenits...

Vladislav
25.08.2004, 13:08
Hello. To me of 25 years, not married (civil marriage). We plan will get married and "to become pregnant" the nearest 2 years as now there is no opportunity. Me disturbs, that I can have problems with pregnancy, sorts or labors and health of the kid as read in different sources that about 25 years are desirable to give birth to the first child. And given birth or travailled girlfriends " after 25 " in a maternity home nezyvali "starorodjashchimi"... What think in this occasion of the doctor?

Lena
29.08.2004, 04:44
I not the doctor, but think, that problems can be and till 25 years. And as to, starorodjashchih I personally know 4 women who have given birth in the age of 30, 31, 34 and 29 years it is absolutely remarkable and and healthy children. You than in advance do not think. Drink vitamins and become pregnant:))

Eva
31.08.2004, 00:33
schitatetsja that it is better to give birth or travail to the first child up to 25, but does not mean, what is it - norm or rate. Fine give birth or travail both after 25 and in 30 and under 40. All depends on your organism. Try to prepare it or him for pregnancy. Throw bad habits if is, cure old sores, go in for sports, strengthen muscles, correctly and fine eat, have a drink vitamins. The same concerns or touches the future papochki. To you only 25. Success.

Natalia
02.09.2004, 14:11
Understand, that it is possible to clutter up an organism with toxins, to grow fat and lose any tonus and in 18. Such happens. And pozdnorodjashchimi women after 35 are considered. At such mums it is spent during pregnancy of more researches as development in a fetus of a syndrome of the Down and t is possible or probable. The item, except for that with the years at mother appears more and more than chronic illnesses or diseases. But... Besides 25 it not that age when it is necessary to experience.
Yes. And papashku budujushchego too force to stop to smoke.

And more. Was segoldnja in consultation and saw, that in turn on reception the woman of years 45 50 sat (do not say lies) month on the eighth. Puziko at it or her was simply huge. And a look happy. - visible at it or her it's OK.
And children it is remarkable.

Ekaterina
03.09.2004, 18:36
Certainly, to give birth or travail till 30 years it is easier. But also interdictions on labors after 30 are not present. The Most important - your readiness for it or this. And " it is necessary now, t. To. After 25 - it is bad " in what good will not result or bring. Let will ripen desire, will pass or take place slowly inspection at the doctor - and your organism will be is even better prepared to vynashivaniju, than at many 20 25 years or summer mums.

Arina
05.09.2004, 08:40
Vladislav, it is necessary to give birth or travail to children, when it is ready to it or this, when the child desired. And age.. Now many doctors consider or count, that after 30 it is very quite good to give birth or travail. These mummies responsibly or crucially concern to the health, carry out all references. My girlfriend recently has given birth (her to 33 years), the excellent or different boy. To me 32, at us 30 nedelek.:) Drink vitamins, be pleased lives. Success to you!

Konstantin
08.09.2004, 04:50
Well 25 years this or thus it! And here after 30 in maternity homes very much often kesarjat to not frame to itself problems. So up to 30 give birth or travail not hesitating:))

Anja
10.09.2004, 23:11
And I in general read, that women giving birth or travailling children at mature age, give birth or travail to cleverer children than 16 years or summer mummies. At me mum has given birth to my brother in 33 years (5 kg), is absolutely healthy and is valid not on years is sharp:) (years with 10 itself has understood a computer, has gone to school from 6 years and some years were the honours pupil and t. Item)